First I have to thank Effetie (i might spell her name wrong, but she does have a very special name :)), she checked-in us and made our stay in The Palace unforgettable.
My husband and I was there for honeymoon. Even tough we did not advise them in advance, they are extremely considerate and very well decorated our room during the turn down service.
Service was super nice, breakfast was even better! Verity of choices, good taste, server was warm welcoming you and friendly.
My husband and I is difinitely impress by the over all hotel design and also enjoy the night view in The Palace very much! We had a great time with The Palace and will difinitely go back if we have the chance to visit Dubai again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with seekda GmbH, Travelocity.ca, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your The Palace Downtown Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai