2,176 results
All reviews mandara spa black lion sheikh zayed road world trade center special thanks room service restaurants and bars amazing hotel duty manager spacious room enjoyed my stay business trip late check an upgrade burj khalifa metro station delphine
Reviewed May 31, 2017

Really enjoyed our stay at the H hotel in Dubai. First time staying there but definitely wont be the last.

Good location on Sheikh Zayed Road and within walking distance of the Metro. Rooms were of a good size, very clean, quiet, comfortable and a great sized bathroom.

Staff were always friendly and attentive, willing to go that step further to make sure we were looked after. A special thanks to Monika at the front desk who went out of her way to help us on several occasions. It's the little things like this that turn a good hotel into a great hotel.

Look forward to staying there again on future trips to Dubai

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Midge-London
HDubaiHotel, General Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2017

Dear Midge-London,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The H Dubai. Glad to hear that your first experience at our hotel has been a great one. Your comments about our great location, room and the quality of service are truly rewarding for us and we really appreciate it.

Again, thank you for your kind words and are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

I would like to thank all the Staff at the Reception and the house keeping
And above all the Guest relation Ms. Monica for great service and recommendation for first time business visit at the this wonderful hotel .
It means that there is great mangment behind this
I will surely come again
Thank you .

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kareem A

Dear Kareem A,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay with us.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us. I will share your comments with Monika and all of my team and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience here at The H Dubai, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

I am surprised for the first moment I arrived here. Super friendly staff here. Fast checkin. Nice breakfast buffet. Excellent quality from the food. Also the restaurant staff fast friendly and perfect trained. For sure I will come back. Also the rooms great.

1  Thank udo-Deppisch
HDubaiHotel, General Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2017

Dear udo-Deppisch,

Thank you for your review. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us.

I'm glad to hear that overall, you seem to have enjoyed your stay. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back here at The H Dubai soon.

General Manager.

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

My husband was attending a seminar at the H Hotel, after which I was to collect him in the early afternoon.

It was scorching hot and I needed to use the restroom. So I did the valet parking and thought that this would be an expensive visit. I called by the Customer Service / Concierge desk and explained that my husband was attending an event in the Jubilee Room and would they mind if it were possible for my valet ticket to be validated. Two gentlemen behind the desk not only validated my ticket but reassured me that lunch was served for my poor husband during the event and moreover, during the conversation, John telephoned for my car to be ready!

So in a nutshell, two great guys by the name of John and Roel were so unbelievably pleasant and helpful that I told them I would put a review on. They were all smiles that it reminded me why I love this hotel so much! This was on my 'to do' list as I had called by for coffees in the lobby area in the past. Fantastic service!

1  Thank shortbreaktravellers

Dear shorbreaktraveller,

Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with us on TripAdvisor!

We are all glad to read about your kind words on the level of service and attentiveness the John and Roel has provided during your time with us. I am sure everyone will be encouraged by your kind words and will be inspired to delight even more of our treasured guests!

Your sharing of your experience with us is very much appreciated and we look forward to your next visit at The H Dubai.

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

U stayed two weeks in the H and had an excellent stay.

Many various bars are around and from there many restaurants or the Dubai mall can be reached.

For me personally the shortest way to work.

Breakfast was excellent - protein egg white omelette. And many fruits.

1  Thank Marco-Ken M

Dear Marco-Ken M,

We thank you for sharing your kind words about The H Dubai on Tripadvisor!

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us with the convenience of our location and the various dining outlets in the hotel especially for your wonderful compliments with our breakfast offerings.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your subsequent business trips!