Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$163
US$136
Book now, pay at stay
US$133
JW Marriott
  • Pool
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$104
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$47
US$45
FourPoints.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$133
US$200
US$162
  • Beachfront
Golden Sands Hotel Apartments(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$38
Agoda.com
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$107
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$294
US$271
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$319/night.

US$1,355
US$1,103
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,240/night.

1,977 results
All reviewsmandara spablack lionsheikh zayed roadtrade centerspecial thanksworld tradeamazing hotelroom serviceduty managerrestaurants and barsspacious roombusiness tripenjoyed my stayhotel staffan upgrademetro stationburj khalifa
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

I had wonderful time experience at H Dubai Hotel. In addition to the luxury very clean, tidy and comfortable rooms. The service was extraordinary and 24 hour available on line working to achieve your wish and dream to become true.
Thank you H Dubai for this unforgettable experience, I will definitely come back to stay and enjoy at your hotel as soon as possible.

1  Thank DR NUHA A
HDubaiHotel, General Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear DR NUHA A,

I wish to thank you for your positive feedback on our services. I’m glad they were able to make you feel taken care of and important. Thank you as well for commending our clean and comfortable rooms I will share this with our Housekeeping Team.

Thank you once again and I hope to welcome you back at The H Dubai.

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

One of the greatest hotel I’ve visited, great service, the staff are so welcoming and helpful . The hotel location is good so near from the Dubai mall five minutes bu car, a great valet parking is provided for your personal car they don’t take much time to deliver. To sum up great experience won’t be my last stay in this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Raiya a

Dear Raiya a,

Thank you for your kind review of The H Dubai.

We're incredibly humbled and flattered by your kind words. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner.

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

I had very good stay in this hotel good breakfast very clean room good and kind staff I asked for late checkout and they accepted Indian restaurant with reasonable price and I hardly recommend this hotel specially for people who want to be close to trade center of Dubai

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Kaamel
HDubaiHotel, General Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2018

Dear Kaamel,

Many thanks for your kind words, and concise review! I'm so glad to see that you had such a great time all over the hotel, especially at breakfast and at Moombai & Co. We would be delighted to welcome you back for another great stay here at The H Dubai.

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

I loved the experience and i would definitely come back
The staff were friendly and sweet, dine in was great and spa was amazing.
it was a really good visit during the conference i attended this year

1  Thank dona123456789

Dear dona123456789,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following the recent conference you have attended in Dubai.

The whole team and myself are more than pleased to know that our spa, service, and food offers were to your liking. It brings me such delight to share your review to the rest of the team and management! We hope to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is a 5 star hotel. Personnel are very helpful, remember your name, serving you any time.
Took hotel transport to the airport. Excellent but it cost 275 AED. Normal taxi cost 50 AED.
Restaurants have delicious food, such as Indian, pub style, buffet or sushi.
Bed was very comfortable and the bathroom had a view over the city. I was on the 30th floor.

3  Thank Stefan_A327

Dear Stefan_A327,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at The H Dubai for your recent visit to UAE.

It brings us such delight to know that your stay in our hotel was made pleasant by our service and dining offers, and we hope to see welcome you again for a longer and more relaxing visit.