2,208 results
All reviews mandara spa black lion sheikh zayed road world trade center special thanks room service restaurants and bars duty manager amazing hotel spacious room business trip enjoyed my stay late check an upgrade burj khalifa metro station delphine
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Good hotel and very nice view from the room and they have a great service and amazing restaurant when I come to Dubai next time absolutely I will live in this hotel without hesitation really it’s great hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank الراشد ا
HDubaiHotel, General Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2018

Dear الراشد ا,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor following your recent visit at The H Dubai.

We are more than delighted to know that your stay with us was made pleasant by our service & hospitality, and our dining offers from our award-winning dining outlets.

It's always inspiring to know that our efforts are appreciated by our guests! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 13, 2018

This hotel has one of best interiors I have been.The owners and builders have made it as beautiful and comfortable it can but unfortunately it is not updated to today's standard, for example, the tv that is using is very old. The concierge and valet service here is the worst I have experienced. I would definitely recommend this hotel if they lift the standard of the concierge.

Stayed: February 2018
HDubaiHotel, General Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Dear Razeeb A,

First and foremost I would like to apologize for the short comings during your recent stay and after having reviewed all your comments, we definitely did not live up to our standards. I can assure you that your feedback is very valid for us and will help us further improve both our services and product.

Nevertheless, one of my team members will be reaching out to you shortly to address your concerns and to ensure that your next stay will be more enjoyable.

I look forward to welcome you again to make amends and also another chance to change your perception about our hotel and services.

In the meantime, should you require anything, please feel free to reach out to us at generalmanager.dubai@h-hotel.com.

Reviewed February 13, 2018

What's important for the H Hotel management to understand from my review is that my rating to this hotel would’ve been so poor, because of me being downgraded to what I believe is by far the worst hotel room in Dubai.

Upon arrival, one of the front desk staff told us that we are being “upgraded” to a suite. We enjoyed our luck for three minutes until we arrived to the room. Stains on the couch and on the chairs, broken items, dirty walls, broken shower handles, etc. The room was by far the worst hotel room I've seen. Personally, I also think this room hasn't been accommodated by anyone recently.
My review on the spot was: [Dirty Rooms, Stains on Couches, Dirty Walls and Floor, Old Furniture] but I was too sleepy to write a review.

The next morning, I took initiative (not the staff) and asked to check the normal rooms. I was surprised to find out that the double room I initially paid for, is drastically MUCH MUCH better than the so called “suite” I was “upgraded” to.

I ended up moving to the double room which was as nice as I expected.. But instead of apologizing and giving me an honest answer, the staff in question said that the hotel was overbooked and actually tried to convince me that front desk staff are not responsible for room quality, with a bit of temper as well.. I am left deeply unsatisfied with the low quality of lies and sleaziness that was dropped on me. Other staff members were pretty nice and helpful though to be fair!! And one of the sales team approached me on check out and tried to offer me breakfast but I had to leave early, and a breakfast wasn't really what I was looking for. I wanted an honest reasoning for ruining one night out of my three short night stay!

I will review the regular room that I stayed in second and third night and the hotel regardless of that incident [Great Clean Rooms, Beautiful View, Appealing Lobby, Good Hotel and some really cool staff. Late hour room service is okay. Check all your options before accepting any upgrade]

Room Tip: Double Room Sheikh Zayed Rd. View is Great!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mohamad S,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

On behalf of my team at The H Dubai, I truly regret to hear the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay and did not find our hotel up to the high standards you rightfully expected and which we aim to deliver.

It is certainly not the kind of services we are known for. I have personally taken a note of all the service and product shortfalls and I assure you to work on them as I write this reply.

I would also request you to write to me directly, when you make your next plan to visit Dubai, so that we have a chance to improve your experience.

We do value your patronage and hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better on your next visit..

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

I had wonderful time experience at H Dubai Hotel. In addition to the luxury very clean, tidy and comfortable rooms. The service was extraordinary and 24 hour available on line working to achieve your wish and dream to become true.
Thank you H Dubai for this unforgettable experience, I will definitely come back to stay and enjoy at your hotel as soon as possible.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank DR NUHA A
HDubaiHotel, General Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear DR NUHA A,

I wish to thank you for your positive feedback on our services. I’m glad they were able to make you feel taken care of and important. Thank you as well for commending our clean and comfortable rooms I will share this with our Housekeeping Team.

Thank you once again and I hope to welcome you back at The H Dubai.

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

One of the greatest hotel I’ve visited, great service, the staff are so welcoming and helpful . The hotel location is good so near from the Dubai mall five minutes bu car, a great valet parking is provided for your personal car they don’t take much time to deliver. To sum up great experience won’t be my last stay in this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Raiya a

Dear Raiya a,

Thank you for your kind review of The H Dubai.

We're incredibly humbled and flattered by your kind words. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner.