2,170 results
All reviews mandara spa black lion sheikh zayed road world trade center special thanks room service restaurants and bars amazing hotel duty manager spacious room enjoyed my stay business trip late check an upgrade burj khalifa metro station delphine
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Hello.
It is wonderful! Just wonderful and a well designed bedroom.
All of your staff. The service and the prompt response to our desires and requests.
All the details.
The cleanliness.
The rose petals on the bed today, they made us so happy!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank adriana z
HDubaiHotel, General Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Adriana Z,

Thank you for writing such a candid review of your stay at The H Dubai. Your kind commendation towards our rooms, cleanliness and services is certainly appreciated. Glad to know you loved the little surprise by the team!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

One of my new fav hotels in dubai so luxury and comfortable suites and rooms every thing is nice restaurant staff parking service and drivers im coming back for sure .. thank you the H dubai with all love abdulaziz alshareef .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ams B

Dear Ams B,

Thank you for choosing The H Dubai as your new favorite hotel in this bustling city. Your kind review of our comfortable rooms and friendly services motivate our team to strive harder in achieving our goal of providing our guests with an outstanding stay.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

My experience of our stay in the H Dubai started the day before our arrival, messaging us on WhatsApp to check our arrival time. Knowing their check-in time was 3pm, I let them know we were landing at 7:30am and checked it was ok to leave our bags and explore until 3pm. We where quickly advised this was no problem and that they were looking forward to meeting us.

I must say when my husband and I arrived in Dubai, we were looking terrible and feeling exhausted after an overnight flight. This left us pretty apprehensive of dropping our bags off and wandering round Dubai in 40 degree heat until we could check-in.

However upon our 8:45 arrival at the H Dubai we were very surprised and extremely grateful to hear that our room had been prepared specially for us as we were arriving so early.

After showers and a brief power nap we were refreshed and looking forward to exploring, the H Dubai made this possible by their efforts.

For the rest of our stay we were greeted by friendly and attentive staff that nothing was too much trouble for, the use of WhatsApp was brilliant and suited us perfectly when we cheekily asked for extra water bottles and milk for our tea and coffee. There is also high quality free WiFi throughout the entire building that you don't have to register for.

The location is brilliant with a 5-10 minute walk to the Red Metro World Trade Centre station, which will take you 3 quick stops to the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall.

To top it off we had a very late (2:30am) onwards flight to our main holiday destination, with no fuss made they extend our check out time by 3 hours so we could comeback and refresh midday.

Thank you H Dubai for a brilliant stay, I cannot recommend this hotel enough to prospective future guests and will certainly return if we ever comeback to Dubai.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lindsey W
HDubaiHotel, General Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear Lindsey W,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive impressions of The H Dubai on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased that your short holiday in Dubai was a memorable one. My team is extremely delighted and touched by your detailed illustrations and praises, and giving their very best every day to continuously raise the bar and create memorable experiences for our guests. We are indeed proud of our beautiful hotel and positive feedback provides fantastic motivation to everyone on the team.

We appreciate your recommendation to other travelers and we are very much look forward to welcoming you back to your “home” here in Dubai.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel with a great ambience. Nice party to chill out with friends. Lovely music in a chill environment. Friendly staffs especially the service of Maricon is quite good. I won’t hesitate to recommend this place for travelers.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Milind S
HDubaiHotel, General Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Dear Milind S,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your visit at The H Dubai.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at the pool party last weekend. I will share your comments with Maricon and the rest of my team and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of them as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Great service , very fast response
Luxury Rooms one of the best showers I have ever seen.
Location is fantastic. Only 5 minutes took me to Burj Khalifa and dubai mall
Prices are perfect comparing to other hotels
Highly recommended , what else do you need!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Mohamed A

Dear Mohamed A,

Thank you for choosing The H Dubai and for taking time to write your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to learn that your stay was made memorable by our location, products and services. It is always rewarding for us whenever our guests appreciate our efforts.

Thank you once again for the positive review and high recommendation and the whole team looks forward to welcoming you back in the near future!