2,178 results
All reviews mandara spa black lion sheikh zayed road world trade center special thanks room service restaurants and bars amazing hotel duty manager spacious room enjoyed my stay business trip late check an upgrade burj khalifa metro station delphine
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in the h hotel for 3 nights , it was the best stay I had ever before . Big shout goes to Mr Islam at reception was very very helpful and supportive. For sure I will recommend to all my friends and family . Next stay will be here in September.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Maps731607
HDubaiHotel, General Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Dear Maps731607,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at The H Dubai.

It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback and I will be delighted to share your kind comments and compliments to Islam and the rest of the team.

Thank you again for sharing your recommendation and we look forward to warmly welcoming you again here in September.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

A unique, wonderful place for people with good taste offers you a fantastic home away from home. My spacious room on 28th floor was just amazing we can recommend this place enough, it's very clean, in a fantastic location and the staff are amazingly helpful, especially, Mr. Santosh, the duty manager he ended up being our guide for our tour and he was amazing!! This area is peaceful yet close to everything you need. We wouldn't stay anywhere else in Dubai.

Room Tip: stunning view.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chiristina B

Dear Christina B,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The H Dubai and for taking the time to write us such a heartwarming review! Your kind words towards our cleanliness, accessible location and hospitality from the team especially Santosh certainly serve as a motivation for all of us!

It feels rewarding for the whole team to know that our hotel is your hotel of choice whenever you visit the city, and we look forward to seeing you and your friends again soon!

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Hello.
It is wonderful! Just wonderful and a well designed bedroom.
All of your staff. The service and the prompt response to our desires and requests.
All the details.
The cleanliness.
The rose petals on the bed today, they made us so happy!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank adriana z

Dear Adriana Z,

Thank you for writing such a candid review of your stay at The H Dubai. Your kind commendation towards our rooms, cleanliness and services is certainly appreciated. Glad to know you loved the little surprise by the team!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

One of my new fav hotels in dubai so luxury and comfortable suites and rooms every thing is nice restaurant staff parking service and drivers im coming back for sure .. thank you the H dubai with all love abdulaziz alshareef .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ams B

Dear Ams B,

Thank you for choosing The H Dubai as your new favorite hotel in this bustling city. Your kind review of our comfortable rooms and friendly services motivate our team to strive harder in achieving our goal of providing our guests with an outstanding stay.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

My experience of our stay in the H Dubai started the day before our arrival, messaging us on WhatsApp to check our arrival time. Knowing their check-in time was 3pm, I let them know we were landing at 7:30am and checked it was ok to leave our bags and explore until 3pm. We where quickly advised this was no problem and that they were looking forward to meeting us.

I must say when my husband and I arrived in Dubai, we were looking terrible and feeling exhausted after an overnight flight. This left us pretty apprehensive of dropping our bags off and wandering round Dubai in 40 degree heat until we could check-in.

However upon our 8:45 arrival at the H Dubai we were very surprised and extremely grateful to hear that our room had been prepared specially for us as we were arriving so early.

After showers and a brief power nap we were refreshed and looking forward to exploring, the H Dubai made this possible by their efforts.

For the rest of our stay we were greeted by friendly and attentive staff that nothing was too much trouble for, the use of WhatsApp was brilliant and suited us perfectly when we cheekily asked for extra water bottles and milk for our tea and coffee. There is also high quality free WiFi throughout the entire building that you don't have to register for.

The location is brilliant with a 5-10 minute walk to the Red Metro World Trade Centre station, which will take you 3 quick stops to the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall.

To top it off we had a very late (2:30am) onwards flight to our main holiday destination, with no fuss made they extend our check out time by 3 hours so we could comeback and refresh midday.

Thank you H Dubai for a brilliant stay, I cannot recommend this hotel enough to prospective future guests and will certainly return if we ever comeback to Dubai.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lindsey W
HDubaiHotel, General Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear Lindsey W,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive impressions of The H Dubai on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased that your short holiday in Dubai was a memorable one. My team is extremely delighted and touched by your detailed illustrations and praises, and giving their very best every day to continuously raise the bar and create memorable experiences for our guests. We are indeed proud of our beautiful hotel and positive feedback provides fantastic motivation to everyone on the team.

We appreciate your recommendation to other travelers and we are very much look forward to welcoming you back to your “home” here in Dubai.