2,318 results
All reviews mandara spa black lion sheikh zayed road trade center special thanks world trade duty manager amazing hotel room service amazing service late check business trip spacious rooms hotel staff enjoyed my stay metro station burj khalifa
Reviewed September 13, 2018

H Hotel is probably the best hotel I have ever stayed at.
The service is better than just excellent, it is entirely exceptional. The staff are more than simply friendly and helpful, they are dedicated to providing you with the best experience you could possibly have . I would like to thank specially John and Cristina from main Restaurant Eat & Meat , but also others those names I cannot remember right now . Rooms are the most spacious I have seen in a hotel, very clean with excellent amenities.
All the staff are so pleasant and make you feel at home. Swimming pool is so refreshing , not very large but clean and with great staff that makes you fell welcome even if you came for a short swim just before the pool closing at 9 pm .We were at Halfboard and I must recomend this option because food was of a very high standard

Room tip: 10 minutes walk to Metro Station , 100 meters a little Carrfour supermarket
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank adrian p
HDubaiHotel, General Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Dear Adrian P,

Thank you for your most kind review of The H Dubai and for considering your stay at with us as one of the best. I’m glad that you and your family had a wonderful experience.

I wish to extend my sincerest thank you for taking the time to post a review and detailing your stay experience with us. Your generous words of appreciation are inspiring and humbling. I particularly appreciated your feedback to John, Cristina and the rest of my team. I’m very fortunate to be working with a team of hoteliers who are very passionate in taking care of their guests.

We do look forward to your next visit and when you do, please know that you can always call The H Dubai your home.

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in the h hotel for 3 nights , it was the best stay I had ever before . Big shout goes to Mr Islam at reception was very very helpful and supportive. For sure I will recommend to all my friends and family . Next stay will be here in September.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Maps731607

Dear Maps731607,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at The H Dubai.

It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback and I will be delighted to share your kind comments and compliments to Islam and the rest of the team.

Thank you again for sharing your recommendation and we look forward to warmly welcoming you again here in September.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

A unique, wonderful place for people with good taste offers you a fantastic home away from home. My spacious room on 28th floor was just amazing we can recommend this place enough, it's very clean, in a fantastic location and the staff are amazingly helpful, especially, Mr. Santosh, the duty manager he ended up being our guide for our tour and he was amazing!! This area is peaceful yet close to everything you need. We wouldn't stay anywhere else in Dubai.

Room tip: stunning view.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Chiristina B

Dear Christina B,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The H Dubai and for taking the time to write us such a heartwarming review! Your kind words towards our cleanliness, accessible location and hospitality from the team especially Santosh certainly serve as a motivation for all of us!

It feels rewarding for the whole team to know that our hotel is your hotel of choice whenever you visit the city, and we look forward to seeing you and your friends again soon!

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Hello.
It is wonderful! Just wonderful and a well designed bedroom.
All of your staff. The service and the prompt response to our desires and requests.
All the details.
The cleanliness.
The rose petals on the bed today, they made us so happy!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank adriana z

Dear Adriana Z,

Thank you for writing such a candid review of your stay at The H Dubai. Your kind commendation towards our rooms, cleanliness and services is certainly appreciated. Glad to know you loved the little surprise by the team!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

One of my new fav hotels in dubai so luxury and comfortable suites and rooms every thing is nice restaurant staff parking service and drivers im coming back for sure .. thank you the H dubai with all love abdulaziz alshareef .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Ams B

Dear Ams B,

Thank you for choosing The H Dubai as your new favorite hotel in this bustling city. Your kind review of our comfortable rooms and friendly services motivate our team to strive harder in achieving our goal of providing our guests with an outstanding stay.

We hope to see you again soon!