2,178 results
All reviews mandara spa black lion sheikh zayed road world trade center special thanks room service restaurants and bars amazing hotel duty manager spacious room enjoyed my stay business trip late check an upgrade burj khalifa metro station delphine
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My stay was too short this time as it was just over night stay but my checkin experience was just outstanding “ Islam” the front liner who checked me in in no time with complementary upgrade. I’d like to thank the Managment who empowered their staff with such decisions. On my checkout I had another experience which is not less than my checkin one “ Thanks Rose” for your professional attitude and the genuine smile.
Also I’d like to thank Mr Santosh “ the duty manager” who was there during my checkout and offered his assistance in my next visit to the hotel.
The price of the night was like 100$ / that night which is amazing rate compared the hotel standards.
The location of the hotel is excellent “ 8 minutes to Dubai mall and 10 -15 minutes to the airport “ and just facing the World Trade Center

I’ll come back again on my next visit to dubai.

I recommend H hotel for all visitors weather for work, exhibitions or leisure.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank samehe2016
HDubaiHotel, General Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear samehe2016,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us at The H Dubai.

We are truly thrilled to read of your experience and feedback from your most recent stay here in the city and I will personally pass on your comments to Islam, Rose and Santos regarding your comments on our services. We recognize the volume of travel you do, of which makes this review greatly appreciated.

Nothing pleases us more than to read your comments saying how happy you were with the team’s service here at the hotel.

Thank you for your high recommendation and we do look forward to welcoming you back to The H Dubai in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This Hotel takes care of you like you're coming home. The staff is incredible. They cut out the bureaucracy and make it pleasant. Rose, Mahesh and especially Santosh are amazing. Santosh and others actually makes the effort to look into the details of what the guest needs on check in. Very cool. Hooked.

The only challenge is the disasterous owner/management. They put nothing into refurbishment and maintenance. Sad to see a beautiful hotel like this being neglected. The worst and I mean it the worst thing about the H Hotel is that it has the worst internet in the city. Both in terms of speed and also access. You can access more services through the Dubai or Emirates mall wifi or any other hotel than at H Hotel. So if you want to remain connected use your conferencing platforms and Skype run away. It's incredible how their management is tone deaf to this issue. Also if youre expecting to get any TV channels forget it. Bring your own iPad etc because they have the worst channels in the world.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ZEEJ2013

Dear ZEEJ2013,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience with us and for highlighting the Rose, Mahesh and Santosh who all earned positive points of your recent time spent with us.

We are disheartened to read that your stay has not been completely satisfactory and we have since taken note of your feedback on our rooms and internet access. We do regret to learn about the inconveniences you faced during your stay with us and rest assured, your feedback has been shared with the respective department heads concerned for review and action. We would also like to assure you that our Hotel is committed to intensive maintenance checks in our guestrooms to maximize our guests’ comfort.

Your feedback, patience, and kind understanding are greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The size of the room is large facing Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, Burj Khalifa, Emirates Towers and Commercial Center
The Play Lounge restaurant in the same hotel is very cool
There is an excellent salon in the hotel
The staff are friendly and easy to deal with
ms. Catherine very helpful she help us

Room Tip: my room in high level i can see many sites
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank 349hanaaa

Dear 349hanaaa,

Thank you for staying at The H Dubai and for the kind review.

We are delighted that you and your friends had a wonderful time with us and we are glad that you found the room and our facilities to your liking and having our teams look after you consistently well to have that memorable stay experience!

We look forward to extending our warm hospitality in welcoming you back again!

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

It was a great experience in the hotel and the other Facilities, Very clean room, and the Breakfast was supper, really perfect! ((Mr.Sardor)) from reception was very professional and cooperate ..he is an excellent staff ...many thanks to him for providing the best service to us and make our stay nice and comfortable.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lubna909
HDubaiHotel, General Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dear lubna909,

Thank you for staying at The H Dubai and for taking the time to post your experience with us.

I'm glad that your overall stay was comfortable and wonderful. I wish to thank you as well for commending the efforts of Sardor. I'll make sure that he will receive recognition for providing you a wonderful stay experience.

Thank you once again for sharing your valuable feedback. I hope you can return to The H Dubai soon!

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Admirable Just want to say a massive thank you to duty manager Santosh . He was so helpful and friendly. Nothing was to much trouble. Great attention to detail and helped me feel confident getting around Dubai,Will stay again. Great value and fantastic customer service.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank alkabani8677

Dear alkabani8677,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your wonderful experience at The H Dubai.

I'm glad to learn that our hotel colleagues particularly Santosh, was able to make you feel well looked after and at home. It's our pleasure to take care of you.

Again, thank you for your kind words and I look forward to your next visit.