2,254 results
All reviews mandara spa black lion special thanks sheikh zayed road trade center world trade duty manager amazing hotel room service amazing service spacious room business trip late check enjoyed my stay metro station burj khalifa mr
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

I love the staff here , my second visit here was fantastic as usual . I wanted to thank Mr islam for helped my wife and my daughter who has exceeded my expectations as I had to come earlier before my wife , but I missed my flight . So they refused to check in them without payment . They transferred my call to islam and he was very helpful and he proceeded the check in for my wife and he made sure that every thing was fine . For Sure I will be back in December and definitely I will recommend to all my family and friends .

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank takamilo
HDubaiHotel, General Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear takamilo,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience here at The H Dubai and for giving your recommendation to other travelers.

Your review is very important and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. My team member, Islam is very happy to see his name in your review and that he could be of service.

We are looking forward to welcome you and your family back here soon!

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly team, happy environment, very clean, one of the best hotel i visited and always leaving happy & satisfied.
Will visit again soon
Thank you to H hotel team and management.
Best regards,
Rony

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ronyzarife

Dear ronyzarife,

Thank you for sharing your experience at The H Dubai.

We are glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and were impressed with attentiveness from all of our colleagues here.

We are looking forward to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

I’m so lucky to be a guest in the H DUBAI
It’s a wonderful experience, staff, quality services, location, rooms and cleanliness.
There’s some comments sent to the hotel management and I was surprised to receive immediate and positive response
I’ll update my review when I do my next visit, if positive or negative dealing with guest comments.
Actually, the one of the amazing things in this hotel is the experience of the team

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank KsaSaud

Dear KsaSaud,

Thank you for your wonderful review of The H Dubai. It has been an honor for us to have been of service to you during your stay.

We are delighted that you had an amazing here with us and that our wonderful team made you feel valued and welcomed. Thank you for acknowledging the exceptional efforts of my team. They all feel energized and motivated to continue to provide service from the heart.

We wish you safe travels and hope that your journeys bring you back to Dubai and to The H, your home away from home!

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

best hotel in dubai Professional staff good Location big room clean
Amaizng view good cofe and Resturant club and bar and not Expensive Check-in did not take long time .. Thanks to (rose) she helped me and for upgrade 10/10

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ajlan M
HDubaiHotel, General Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Dear Ajlan M,

Thank you for your feedback you have recently posted on your stay with us here at The H Dubai – it was indeed a pleasure to have you as one of our esteemed guests in the hotel.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel as well as to know that you found our location, rooms, restaurants, view and our service as you desired. I will pass on your very positive comments to Rose and the rest of my team. My colleagues will be delighted to know of your recognition.

Looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

My stay was too short this time as it was just over night stay but my checkin experience was just outstanding “ Islam” the front liner who checked me in in no time with complementary upgrade. I’d like to thank the Managment who empowered their staff with such decisions. On my checkout I had another experience which is not less than my checkin one “ Thanks Rose” for your professional attitude and the genuine smile.
Also I’d like to thank Mr Santosh “ the duty manager” who was there during my checkout and offered his assistance in my next visit to the hotel.
The price of the night was like 100$ / that night which is amazing rate compared the hotel standards.
The location of the hotel is excellent “ 8 minutes to Dubai mall and 10 -15 minutes to the airport “ and just facing the World Trade Center

I’ll come back again on my next visit to dubai.

I recommend H hotel for all visitors weather for work, exhibitions or leisure.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank samehe2016

Dear samehe2016,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us at The H Dubai.

We are truly thrilled to read of your experience and feedback from your most recent stay here in the city and I will personally pass on your comments to Islam, Rose and Santos regarding your comments on our services. We recognize the volume of travel you do, of which makes this review greatly appreciated.

Nothing pleases us more than to read your comments saying how happy you were with the team’s service here at the hotel.

Thank you for your high recommendation and we do look forward to welcoming you back to The H Dubai in the very near future.