Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from OceanAir Travels tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience OceanAir Travels
from US$92.78
from US$57.60
from US$112.00
7,133 results
All reviews sand boarding dune bashing desert safari ocean air travels high dunes camel ride abu dhabi our tour guide red dunes falcon experience dubai city tour great driver quad biking bbq dinner skilled driver half day tour driving skills
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Shihab (our driver and tour guide) was excellent! He was extremely friendly throughout the evening and pushed us to make the most of the tour. He took tons of photos for us and even drove us to a different location than our pickup location after the tour...my wife and I wanted to visit Dubai Marina instead of returning to our hotel. Shihab was the best!

Support OceanAi... T, Guest Relations Manager at OceanAir Travels, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Dear Andrew,

Hopefully our reply will find you in a good spirit

Thank you for taking the time to write a review here in Trip advisor about your desert Safari trip with us. We truly appreciate your feedback regarding your experience with our team especially with our Guide Shihab.

It will for sure be shared to him and the whole team.

We are looking forward to your next adventure with us.

Kind Regards

Reviewed April 4, 2018

If u don't have to much time in Dubai and don't want to spend to much money, definitely join the tour! Our driver John was really friendly.

Dear Manuel,

Hopefully you are doing great.

Knowing that you had a great experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing OceanAir Travels to arrange the Evening Desert Safari trip for you.

We very much enjoyed arranging the tour for you as much as you enjoyed your visit.

Hopefully we can have you again as a guest soon!!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Very happy, Abbas is a very good driver we’ve spent a really good Time. We had à Nice dinner and we loved the good. Abbas did really a good job and made our expérience unforgettable.

Support OceanAi... T, Guest Relations Manager at OceanAir Travels, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Hopefully you are doing great.

Hopefully we can have you again as a guest soon!!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This was an amazing experience. Our driver/guide (Matti) gave us a 30 min lecture on Dubai. Secondly he did a superb performance with the 4wd in the dunes. Surfing the dunes by car is what we experienced. Thrilling, yet very safe and in control. And with hospitality during the bbq this experience was truly “topped” up.

Support OceanAi... T, Guest Relations Manager at OceanAir Travels, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2018

Hello Chroomen,

Greetings!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about the Desert Safari that you had with us recently.

We are glad that our guide Matti was able to give you an amazing experience and meet your satisfaction on the trip.

Your feedback and lovely comments will definitely be shared to our guide.
We hope to see you again soon, and bring a friend!

Regards,

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I was looking for a Dubai desert tour and read lots of reviews in various web pages. All the positive and negative feedbacks confused me totally. Finally I decided to choose based on Tripadvisor ranking and OceanAir had the 1st ranking. I am not able to make a good comparison but I am very satisfied with my choice.

I purchased tour from their web page via credit card and it was so simple. One day in advance I received notification message via Whatsapp which made me feel comfortable. All the details are mentioned in the message and they reply if you write any question.

Evening desert tour has the following content:
Your guide picks you up at your hotel, in 45 minutes you reach starting point where there is 20min brake. You can take quadbike at extra cost if you like. Then dune bashing safari begins as a convoy. You stay in a Land Cruiser car all the time. After 30 minute dune bashing, you take a break for taking photos and sandboarding on the dunes. You ride 20 minutes more on the dunes. There is short second brake and then you reach to camp. In the camp you ride a camel for 5 minutes which is more than enough because I don't think it is very comfortable journey. Then you take a seat on your table. First there is one dance show, then dinner is served and lastly belly dancer takes place on stage. I like the variety of food unlike negative comments in other tours. They offer chicken, lamb, and beef sticks. There are also rice, soup, vegetables and salad. Taste and quality is decent.

I found our guide professional and good at his job. Our guide is called Ansari and he is very helpful to point the important spots along the way, his driving skills are very good, never felt unsafe during dune bashing, and more importantly great photographer. I hope other guides can provide similar skills.

Pick up time was not very accurate but getting feedback was very simple. So even our guide arrives 30 minutes later, we did not feel uncomfortable. We were 2 groups in the car and total 5 people. Pick up and drop off order was fair, in the same order. Since number of people cannot be more than 6, you don't need to worry about spending too much time along the way.

For the tour, I recommend wearing slippers because you spend fair amount of time on the sands. Wearing shorts are also recommended. You can bring only jacket for the last 2 hours. I was said that it becomes very cold but it was not true. Bringing light jacket is more than enough.

In conclusion, I am satisfied with the overall professional approach of the tour. I would recommend others too. Pick up time is around 3pm and return time is around 9.30pm.

1  Thank Murat S
Support OceanAi... T, Guest Relations Manager at OceanAir Travels, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2018

Greetings from OceanAir Travels!!

Woow!! What a huge review! big thanks for making them, and mentioning our guide Ansari. You’re right, he is very helpful .

The team here at OceanAir Travels is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud that we were able to meet your expectations and even went above and beyond.

We hope to see you again soon, and bring a friend!

Regards,