All reviews la vita vanitas restaurant q bar enigma restaurant grand suite beautiful hotel creek view room lobby lounge special thanks the entire hotel afternoon tea construction site main pool duty manager infinity pool kids club building work
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Most relaxing and chilled holiday in this fabulous hotel. Great rooms, nice pools, friendly staff, great food. I would like to mention Sachin for his friendly honest and professional service. He is doing his best. In general, very nice place to stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
PalazzoVersaceDubai, Director of Learning & Development at Palazzo Versace Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Stella8786,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on trip advisor of your experience. It is much appreciated.
Sachin is one of our new team members and he will be recognized for making your experience a special one.

We look forward to you staying with us again soon,

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Indeed the Best Palace to visit! Enjoyed the stay and even more amazed with the great service we have received at Giardino. The restaurant ambience and dećor gives you a jungle feel in Dubai. It has always been the first place to go as we woke up from a nice good sleep and steps into the warm welcoming mornings for our primo pasto for the day! Special thanks to Jasmin, if I spelled her name right, she is just a star and gave us a great experience everytime! I would like to thank also Gerald for always checking on us during our meal. We will definitely come back. They gave us great laughs to start and loved their big smiles.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Amirah N,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback about your experience at Palazzo Versace Dubai.
We are delighted that you had such a wonderful time in our Giardino restaurant. Gerald and Jasmin are real stars and we will make sure that they are recognized for the great service to you.

Please come and see us again soon,

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

What a palazzo indeed. It’s grand from the minute you get into the valet area. Unfortunately the road to it on al Khail Rd is not as impressive but I’m sure it will once the construction on both banks of the creek finish. I went to a professional meeting by an Italian company and arrived early so I could tour the place. All marble and Versace upholstery!!! What a pleasure to look around. The meeting room as in the pic is very Versace.

The restaurant was all green and light beige, not typical of Versace, except that each green piece is a mosaic !!!!!! The food was superb esp the gelato. I will be back hopefully for a night or a weekend getaway.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Bilo Z

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at Palazzo Versace Dubai.

It was fantastic to hear that you were able to see the beauty of our luxurious place and found it pleasurable to look at.
We can not wait for the Culture Village project to finish as well and for sure this area will be amazing.

I have shared your feedback to the greater team especially how you've enjoyed your gelato.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

What an amazing stay! Your breath is taken away right when you walk in from all the gorgeous decor. Butler staff was awesome, and my suite was huge! Loved the pool, and had a relaxing time at the spa with a facial/massage which was amazing. Halls leading to rooms are decorated with scarfs designed by Versace. Very bright and bold colors are used all throughout the hotel. Once all the construction is completed around this hotel it will make it even more of a gem!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Patrick L,

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor, we are delighted that you had such a wonderful experience with us.

Your feedback has been shared with the team and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Please come and stay again soon - we love Steelers fans!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I wanted to visit Versace hotel for a long time and my husband booked one of the suite room. I love the design and amenities, all of them are Versace. And also we had a free access to the lounge with afternoon tea.
The spa was also nice to enjoy sauna and jacuzzi.
However, I think hotel staffs need to be trained more.
When I was waiting the car, hotel staff was standing in front of me. Not opening the door, blocking the space. I was so surprised. It was a nice experience to stay in Versace brand hotel, but we won't come back I guess.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
PalazzoVersaceDubai, Director of Learning & Development at Palazzo Versace Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear Ayano Y

We are delighted to read that you did love the Versace décor and amenities and enjoy your Spa experience.

What we are not pleased to hear from this review is that you felt our team were not hospitable and taking care of you. This is the opposite to how we wish our guests to feel and as you can see from our numerous reviews the opposite to how our guests normally describe their experience with us.

This was addressed in our management briefing for the awareness of everyone and further action of concerned departments.

We would like to invite you to visit us again and make your stay a memorable one.

Kind Regards