All reviewsw hotelst regisnamu restaurantal habtoorwet deckround bedw insiderwater canalbar loungespg platinummodern hotelground floorspecial thanksrooms are bigsheikh zayed roadamazing hotelupon check
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Beautiful hotel and even better service. I was upgraded upon arrival to a suite and couldn't have been more impressed. I probably could have sat 30 people! The huge round bed and tub in the room are just a fun departure from your normal hotel room. I used the spa (at Westin that it's connected to),

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Lucky me just spent one night at W Dubai Al Habtoor City. Although it looks really hipster, the room was so horrible that shouldn’t be happened in any one of international branded hotels. There was rubbish (tissue paper, thread) on the floor inside the room and the light was flashing on one of the cabinets. I think cleanliness and fixture are something that really basic. I am totally disappointed about it.

More than that, the check out service were incredibly unacceptable. It took 30 minutes to queue up and some guests even got angry with the process.

As for food service, I have nothing to say about it. Please have a look on the picture yourself.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jessycheng
JustinKim_WDubai, Hotel Manager at V Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Hello Jessycheng,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced during your stay. There is absolutely no excuse for the poor services you received at the hotel and we are currently look into each of the issues on how this could have occurred. Our team have been trained and reminded repeatedly on the service quality level at every aspect and unfortunately, we have fallen short during your stay.

I do hope we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to W Dubai on your next visit and to restore your confidence in the W Dubai Al Habtoor City.

Best wishes,

Reviewed March 22, 2018

Nazam at the ground floor was extremely helpful and recommend us nice places to visit.
superb welcome area will definitely come back.thanks a lot nazam.
The hotel was very beautiful. specially the restaurant on 07th floor,

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

I visited the hotel last wk, the reception is at the 30th floor and then you have to come down to the allocated room.
Size of rooms is good, would be good if they had more Toiletries in the room.

The best part is restaurant and Staff, would like to Mention Ms Elinah in restaurant, she was very nice and courteous and took care of all the inhouse guests very promptly.
Would like to thank Elinah and wish her all the best for her future.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

W Dubai at Al Habtoor City, is a great hotel to stay if you are going solo, with family or even for business purpose in Dubai. I stayed there recently and I loved every moment of it. My breakfast was complementary with my room. I loved their open concept restaurant kitchen. You get to see what the kitchen staffs are making for you. Their rooms are also little open concept. I Absolutely LOVED their open Bathtub!!!! A Beautiful concept I honestly think!!! They also have a W lounge in the hotel, which is another great place to hangout. If any ladies reading this, Sunday is Ladies night at W Lounge. Great place for the Ladies to hangout, great live dj, great food and did I mention drinks? Even though I don’t drink anymore, I did try their virgin mojito. AMAZING experience!! I would Love to stay there again when I go to Dubai In sha Allah. Since I go to Dubai every year, I know I will be staying at W Dubai at Al Habtoor City.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo