Book In Advance

from US$58.65
from US$80.00
from US$163.50
More Info
All reviews dinosaur park ice park zabeel park ice sculptures animal kingdom life size dinosaurs park opens train ride entrance fee led lights family outing higher side beautiful lights food stalls entire park sea world fairy tale
Reviewed April 3, 2018

park is open in evenings and great for kids. can get very busy on weekends.
plenty of parking on site.
for garden glow and dinosaur you will need approx 2 hours (depends how fast you walk). KFC and other fast food is available inside park.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I took my daughter as we had passed many times without actually going. The thing that put me off was that she is only 3 and usually falls asleep at 7pm when it gets dark. She was on spring break for school, so had a little extra late night. For 105aed we got entrance to the glow garden, Dino park and ice park and was fantastic value for money! The glow garden was my personal favourite with so many great lights and a great atmosphere. The ice park was worth the visit too and reminded us of the cold! My daughter loved the Dino park, which again was impressive in its size. I just wish we went sooner! We will definitely return to this with friends and family. One of the best attractions we have done here for the money.

1  Thank Sally M
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We took our 18 month old daughter as we noticed that height restrictions meant she wouldn’t get on any rides at legoland (1.05). Make sure you go when it’s dark, it opens at 1600. There are three areas the glow park, dinosaurs and ice park we managed to visit it all in an hour and a half. Didn’t think much of the ice park a few ice sculptures and freezing cold plus it adds to the price. The rest of the park is ideal for the little ones up to age 5. It’s like a wonderland for the little ones, over 5’s might not be impressed.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Dubai Garden Glow is a fantastic place to go for an evening stroll and enjoy looking at pretty things. There is a dinosaur park with large scale replicas and "roaring dinos". However, I was much more interested in the light displays and various themed areas throughout the park (my favorite being CandyLand). This is such a neat and whimsical place for children and adults alike.

1  Thank Stephanie A
Reviewed March 27, 2018

A nice place to visit in the evening for full effect. It will take you a couple of hours to work around.