Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Hotels.com
US$115
SAVE US$5
eDreamsUS$120
Expedia.comUS$115
Agoda.comUS$120
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Checked in on a Sunday night very clean and quiet. shower wasn't real strong but nothing to whine about. There is an older motel style buildin that i heard rumored was cheaper but i didn't ask. Overall i would not hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank oxfordhockey
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

We just completed a 2 night stay here with our family. The price was right and it is 15 minutes from Bittersweet Ski Area. Hotel is definitely dated (can you say sponge paint wall paper everywhere?) but rooms, linens and bathrooms are clean and they provide plenty of pillows.

There is a common area to hang out in and a very nice continental breakfast in the am.

A few things that would be great - bigger bars of soap, working fireplace and access to tv remote in lobby/common area.

Overall good value for the money!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank NKDarien
Reviewed August 29, 2017

Let me start this with, we got put in the back older building. I had a made a reservation but they didn't have the confirmation # even though I had the paperwork. Anyway, they found us a room......in the back building which looked like 1970 threw up and not in a cool vintage way. Premium price of $130 which was at best a $50 room. There is a new building which may bring that nightly price but felt, used, taken advantage of and just gross. Would have easily slept the same in my truck but really needed the shower. We will never stay there again.

Room tip: ask for the newer building
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Karla V
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Great room. The room and bathroom were very spacious and clean. If you don't travel light or don't climb stairs well - please remember to request a room on the first floor - no elevator. Coffee is available at all times. Breakfast selection is decent. Did not swim, but the pool looked nice.

Room tip: If you have difficulty with stairs, ask for a room on the first floor.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2017

Allegan doesn't have much in the way of motels, I think there are 2 plus a couple of B&Bs. I grew up in town and there has never been much more than this. This place is fine if you need a place to stay the rooms are clean, the AC works, there is coffee in the morning. At weekday/summertime $100/night it is overpriced, but people going to the lakeshore often stay here, which drives up the price (and it is still much cheaper than motels near the lakeshore). Still, for that price I expect better towels, and clean sheets at least every other day. The television in our room was tiny, we didn't plan to watch much and didn't but it still seemed odd. The beds were reasonably comfortable. I suppose that if I go back and need a motel, I would stay here.

Date of stay: July 2017