All reviews beautiful hotel incredible city comfortable beds main plaza three blocks small things ground floor room was large loved this hotel bread breakfast room breakfast was amazing the location is perfect lovely garden eggs juice cakes
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I was impressed by this hotel! Everything is top-notch - the service, breakfast, unique atmosphere, location, comfort! This hotel boasts a truly unique atmosphere of colonial Bolivia, even the blankets are decorated with bolivian theme, there are antique objects from bolivian colonial past everywhere around the hotel. Each object is on its place which made the hotel realy stylish and cosy! There is a pattio in the yard. The rooms are big and very clean, beds are comfy. There is a wifi though works not in all rooms. The breakfast is opulent with bolivian national hot drink made of corn. The view to the town from the restaurant is amazing! The location is convinient for touring the town. The service is excellent, staff is helpful and speaks English (which is not so common in Bolivia).
Without any doubt I would recommend in this hotel. I have only one regret is that I didnt stay there longer.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 20, 2012

This is definitely the most beautiful boutique hotel I have ever seen.
The location is perfect, it is quiet but just one block away from the main plaza, breakfast was very tasty and with great choice, beds in the room were very good too.
You can sit in the garden in the sun reading your book, have a traditional drink at the cafe or just go out and enjoy the nice city of sucre.
This place is definitely worth the money!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I found out about this hotel through friends in Santa Cruz and stayed here during my 3
Days here , overall I was very impressed its staff were friendly and spoke English( my Spanish is terrible ) the rooms were clean and comfortable , the food great and best of all is the veiw of the city on the 3rd floor. Overall I really liked this hotel and would Stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I am very happy with my choice to stay at Samary. It is very peaceful with a park in the middle. The bed was large and comfortable, bath was big and water pressure good. Staff was helpful. While it is some distance uphill from the center, it is not too far to be uncomfortable, and it is very close to the spectacular Origenes show. I recommend anyone coming to Sucre to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Miami_Love
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I was Staying in La Paz and had decided to visit Sucre, looked through all hotels and found the reviews to be really good, liked the atmosphere . . . Unfortunately, my passport was stolen in airport before flying there and had to cancel last minute after after booking through booking.com. Cancellation policy is normally at least a few days before. The hotel was super friendly and understanding to cancel my reservation without any charges. Wishing to come back one day and see Sucre. For sure I will visit this hotel, thanks for understanding and offering great customer service.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo