“Great little place!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: 1 block south of Champaign and Allen Road
Description: 1 block south of Champaign and Allen Road
Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

Fast, friendly service. Good food, good chips and salsa, good menu prices. I don't know what else you can say.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

With all of the Mexican restaurants out there, it starts become overwhelming in trying to decide which place is to try. I have had Angelina's over 20 times and by far their steak tacos are the best. A lot of restaurants try to use a cheaper steak probably to save a couple of dollars but I can say one thing about Angelina's... They definitely use a high-quality steak and it shows while you're eating into that steak taco or steak fajita. This is one of my top 5 favorite Mexican restaurants. It is a must try for everything they have on the menu.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on the recommendation of others. This place is very small. I think it only seats about 30 or so. No alcohol available, but that's not a deal breaker for me. I had the combination plate, and everything was delicious. My companion had the Mexican sandwich, but could only finish about half of it. They said it was also very good. The food and service was great. I'll be back if I am in the area again.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 8, 2017

The food and service were just okay. I had lunch with a group of seven. The seating was not that conducive to groups and the restaurant was dimly lit. Of the group I was in, no one had a dish they would recommend. The food wasn't bad, just nothing special. I always expect the authentic Mexican restaurants to deliver better than the chains, but not so much.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed July 12, 2017

Angelina's in Allen Park is my favorite! Always fast, fresh and served with a smile. The waitresses are always on their game and don't miss a beat. Great food for a great price!

Date of visit: June 2017