All reviews the henry ford museum pink palace package deal pool area hot tub bit dated detroit area free shuttle free breakfast shuttle service easy access great place to stay off the highway fitness center called the front desk parking lot beds were comfortable
Reviewed March 3, 2016

The staff was very good and room service was great. Very clean place. The only bad part was the pool, it was cold. I had my grandsons we stay there every year and this year the pool was cold . Over all the stay was nice and 5the food was excellent.

Date of stay: February 2016
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Heather B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Greenfield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2016

Hello,

Thank you for your kind review regarding your recent stay at our property. I appreciate all of your kind comments regarding the staff and the overall upkeep of the property. I have discussed your comments about the temperature of the pool with the maintenance department and they are looking into the situation. I hope you will continue your tradition of bringing your grandsons here for many years to come.

Reviewed February 29, 2016

The staff is courteous and Friendly and the rooms have many amenities that similar chain hotels do not have anymore. The pool and Hot tub are FANTASTIC! Food is delicious! Burgers are HUGE and the breakfast is enough to feed a king at a fair price. We came with a group of at least 16 brought our kids and had a blast on the Weekend of the Monster trucks. Will be back next year!

Date of stay: February 2016

Hello,

Thank you for your lovely review of your recent stay at the Best Western Greenfield Inn. Our staff is proud of the experiences we help create and your positive feedback regarding your stay means a lot to us. We would like to thank you again for your business and we look forward to having you stay with us again next year.

Reviewed January 30, 2016

I loved staying at this historic inn - nicknamed "The Pink Palace". Very friendly service and the room was great. They have a business center where emails can be sent or received. The restaurant has excellent food and service.

Room tip: We had an excellent room on the first floor. I can't comment on others.
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Heather B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Greenfield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2016

Hello,

We sincerely appreciate your kind comments regarding the staff and property. We hope you will keep us in mind for any future trips to this area!

Reviewed January 21, 2016

I have stayed at this facility over several years when in the area. It has consistently met my expectations for cleanliness and comfort at a moderate price. While I oftentimes don't use accompanying services, the indoor pool is a plus. While there is not any free breakfast offering, the restaurant provides breakfast at a moderate price. Local paper & in-room frig are other amenities I personally like. Location is convenient for those having business on the west side of Detroit or its suburbs. Downtown destinations also fairly close with interstate just a stone's throw away.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Heather B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Greenfield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2016

Hello,

Your repeat business at our property is sincerely appreciated, as well as the kind comments regarding your past stays. Thank you for taking the time to review our property and please, come again soon!

Reviewed January 18, 2016

I stayed at this hotel because it was fairly close to my client, but will not be returning. The outside of the hotel is a bit odd, as it is called the pink palace in the area, and the inside decor is very old fashioned. We are talking 1940s old fashioned. That was not a big deal, what caused me to give this place such a poor rating was the pillows, blankets and bed in my room.

To be blunt, they were among the worst I have ever experienced. The pillow were small and hard, the blankets were thin, and the bed itself uncomfortable.

The wifi was excellent the room decent sized, and customer service was very good but unless they change the bedding situation I will not return.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello,

I am very sorry that you were uncomfortable during your recent stay at our property. Many factors contribute to an excellent guest experience but a good nights rest is absolutely essential. Despite your dissatisfaction with the bedding I appreciate your comments regarding the room and the staff. We hope you will reconsider staying with us again in the future.