“Fresh Sushi and Friendly Waiters”

Sadako Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #146 of 660 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Are you looking for an interesting, classy atmosphere to take your family for lunch or dinner? Is your appetite looking for something different from that generic American restaurant down the street, with hamburgers that you're tired of having? If any of this sounds familiar, then let us welcome you to Sadako Japanese Restaurant, where we offer a mouthwatering variety of traditional Japanese cuisine that you can definitely appreciate. We are a new restaurant located in Ann Arbor. Please feel free to browse through our menu, before coming down and experiencing our delectable dishes for yourself.
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Sadako’s sushi is always very fresh and flavorful. Their sushi rolls are very well-priced, especially since your meal comes with miso soup and a salad if you buy a certain amount of sushi. Also, they staff is always SO friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend if you’re in Ann Arbor!

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Sadako has become one of my go-to restaurants because of the good service, good prices, and great food! I do not eat sushi, but they still have plenty of great choices for food. I have never had an issue with the service, and even if they are busy, it is worth the wait because you are getting delicious food for fair prices. Definitely would recommend!

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

This place is a must if you like fresh, good quality sushi. The place is simple , friendly and with good service. Overall prices are more than reasonable considering you are getting a good quality product. A personal favorite is the salmon skin hand roll

Reviewed April 9, 2017

Price, value, service, all important, but with sushi, fresh is key. Sadako has it all. And the staff were friendly and helpful. And the Ann Arbor population knows it. The carry outs and line for tables had a constant flow. Worth the wait, and not too long.

Reviewed March 12, 2017

It was -8C out side and this place was packed (but none of the others on the street were this busy. Had a 20 min wait in the line to seated and when I asked for a beer I was informed that I was not to take it out side -are you kidding, the beer would have frozen and I was cold to the bone having been used to a bammy 10C in Salisbury uk.

Super cool student restaurant that has a real live sushi bar where you can watch your meal being made in front of you - it aint fancy but just functional. I opted for the alternative tofu just so how what it would be like - gotta be the best tofu I have ever had and was certainly not like my friend Heather used to call her fridge magnet (as it never got used) and would have been like carboard - 10/10 from me