“more than tacos”

TMAZ Taqueria
Ranked #140 of 645 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 2, 2016

very informal dining (order at counter, but they bring it out to you), but very good food, and they did OK with keeping out the gluten and dairy for me
if you want a Dos Equis, you will need to walk over to the liquor store a little to the east
it is quite a drive for us, but we will be back

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

TMAZ is an amazing place. The food is authentic, fast and freshly made. So glad this is in my neighborhood!

Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

A wonderful place to eat. They had a large menu with many wonderful choices. I would describe this place as an authentic Mexican restaurant. Reasonable portions and a fantastic value. We will go there again.

Reviewed May 23, 2016

I can't believe no one else has reviewed TMAZ! I've watched TMAZ grow from a one room restaurant to more than triple its size in the last two years. Why? The tacos and other traditional Mexican food are flat out amazing. Do yourself a favor and try the al pastor (pork) tacos with some of their home made red salsa. Do this before you die.

Reviewed April 13, 2016

My favorites are the beef soup (the small size is larger than the typical soup cup in a restaurant), al pastor, pescado a la parrilla and mushroom al pastor. The pastry is not my taste.