“Tasty Treats with your Java or Post Deli Fix”

Zingerman's Next Door
Ranked #4 of 24 Dessert in Ann Arbor
Reviewed May 19, 2018

After visiting their deli next door, I came to their Sweet Heaven. Great for Coffee. Sweet treats like Gelato and/or Scones. And all sorts of baked goods! I recommend this shop.

Reviewed May 8, 2018

Right next door to Zingerman's Delicatessen. You can't go wrong with anything in here. I have purchased some specialty chocolates out of their inviting case for gifts several times - perfect treat to give any chocolate-lover. Their coffee is amazing and I haven't had a dessert there that I didn't like. Some of my favorite desserts are the Éclairs, Mississippi Mud Pie, and Cinnamon Rolls. Pricing might be slightly higher than expected, but you are in Ann Arbor and their quality cannot be beat! It is all completely worth it in my personal opinion.

Reviewed April 8, 2018

We always stop at the main Zingerman's for breakfast, lunch or dinner when driving through the state.

After our meal, we also always stop here, at the cafe! We'll pick up a latte and a London Fog (sub peppermint tea), and a little chocolate treat for the road.

The drinks are always spot on, and the chocolates are just big enough for a treat :)

Reviewed December 4, 2017

Zingerman's can be a ZOO at the best of times and this place to a great place to have a coffee or dessert.
Thanks to @merrykerry2015 and their review I bought a bunch of Pralus Bio Le 100% Chocolate Bars and ate myself silly.

Reviewed November 28, 2017

Only place I can find 100% chocolate that melts pleasantly across the tongue rather than chewing like tree bark. That's why I go there, but everything else is a bonus. Great lattes. Staff that absolutely goes the extra mile where service is concerned.

1  Thank merrykerry2015