“Quick Saturday brunch”

Ranked #82 of 634 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 18, 2018

very good service, omlettes were excellent and the waffles were immediately devoured by the kids. Greek salad was good size.

Reviewed May 9, 2018

Enjoyed the location, staff and of course the food.
Breakfast was wonderful,. our table tried everything, hash, omelets and French toast!
Everything tasted great, fast service and hot coffee!

Would definitely go back again.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

The Broken Egg was hopping and oh-so-delicious on a recent visit to Ann Arbor.

I love a local brunch spot, and this place really did it for me when I was there. Located downtown and close to convenient (and free on Sunday) parking, it's easy to see why this place is so popular. Cozy ambience with friendly service and delicious breakfast dishes make this a spot that you'll want to go to again and again.

We arrived to a short wait, which was even shorter than we were quoted -- score! Once at our table, we were promptly greeted by our server, who took our orders. I went with the Martha's Vineyard omelet, after debating over several options on the menu.

A short time later our food arrived, and I was not disappointed! The omelet was chock full of goodness, piping hot, and perfectly savory. It lasted maybe 5 minutes on my plate!

For your next Sunday brunch, put The Broken Egg at the top of your list. I know that I certainly will be doing just that!

Reviewed November 12, 2017

Nice array of menu choices for breakfast. I think that anyone can find something they would like. Portions were ample and very tasty.Great way to start the morning!

Reviewed July 15, 2017

And a few eggs they break. Most omelets start with 4 eggs but you can choose your own ingredients with three eggs. The food is delicious and plentiful. The prices are fair for the volume of food and most people leaving with a take-home box. I will definitely be back for another meal soon.

1  Thank HockeyGary