“Good breakfast sandwich”

Ranked #74 of 630 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Juicy Kitchen is a colorful, cozy, breakfast & lunch cafe. We offer many vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options, as well as locally sourced bacon and other meat options. We show that healthy food can be creative, beautiful and delicious! Produce, eggs and milk are sourced as locally as possible and organic when possible. We encourage call-ahead same day reservations for parties of four or more, especially on the weekends.
Reviewed October 28, 2015 via mobile

I got the breakfast sandwich with just egg and cheese and sauce. It comes on focaccia wheat with white cheddar. It was good. Price was good at 5.50. Parking is easy.

Reviewed October 20, 2015

The food was quite different, very unusual with a large crowd, but very help full waitresses. I was so glad I finally got there!

1  Thank Paetlw
Reviewed August 15, 2015 via mobile

Juicy Kitchen Cafe has multiple delicious options for vegans and vegetarians as well as those seeking something gluten free. That said, I fall into none of the above categories, and I loved my breakfast. Look up the menu to see the multiple interesting options. I truly enjoyed the French toast. It's small, and the intimate atmosphere is complemented by the wonderful people who work there.

1  Thank A2Russ
Reviewed July 25, 2015

The Juicy Kitchen has become a well-known Ann Arbor secret. It's located in a small, rather seedy shopping mall, but it serves terrific breakfasts with a very inventive menu. We had a quiche (for me) and an omelette (for my partner); both were good. Service is very friendly. We sat on the narrow walk outside, next to the parking lot; the restaurant had made this as cheerful as possible, but it's not exactly grand. Still, this was a very nice experience. Located in NW Ann Arbor, adjacent to the expressway entrances.

1  Thank Bruce F
Reviewed June 22, 2015

If you are looking for an off-the-beaten-path breakfast/lunch place that is sweet and cozy, Juicy Kitchen is the place for you! It's the healthiest food in Ann Arbor. The menu is not complicated or contrived, but the dishes are unique and delicious made with the freshest ingredients. Much thought is given to gluten-free dishes, vegetarian, vegan, etc...without compromising on taste, ingredients, or presentation. I tell everyone who asks for a breakfast and/or lunch recommendation to drive out to the west side of town to the little strip mall where Juicy Kitchen has a hopping thing going on!