“Best I've had in a long time !!!”
Review of Cottage Inn Pizza

Cottage Inn Pizza
Ranked #223 of 660 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Description: Looking for the best pizza in Ann Arbor? Rejoice, you aficionados of all things pizza pie - the seemingly endless search is finally over. From thin crust to deep dish to gluten-free options and beyond, we've got you covered. Since 1948 we've offered the Ann Arbor community superior products using only the finest ingredients available. Not to mention, we're always listening to our customers in an effort to provide the best possible service around. The result? Decadent, delicious, delivery-ready gourmet pizza. Whether you want pickup, delivery, buffet dining or catering for an event, call us today or order online for the pizza experience you've been waiting for.
Reviewed January 26, 2018

I drove over to the State Street location being it was close to the Fairfield Inn & Suites to check out what was out there and ended up stopping and ordering a pizza....I was greeted as i walked in and was quickly taken care of by the gentleman @ the counter who explained what was what as I was staring @ the menu ! he was very helpful and entertaining while I had a short wait for my food...I would check them out if your in the area !

Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

First visit to A2 area and looking for a quick dinner that is “kid approved.” Cottage Inn Pizza was awesome! Ordered a carry out cheese pizza and the Inn Sticks. Pizza had great flavor and the sticks were perfect! Highly recommend the garlic cream cheese because well, garlic goes with everything!

Reviewed April 26, 2017

Any time I visit Ann Arbor, there are some things one simply must do. Cottage Inn pizza is one of these "musts". Dining in the William Street restaurant downtown is best but any carry out location will get you hooked.

Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

first time Cottage Pizza customer.

had a round pepperoni pizza, and the cinnamon dessert pizza.

the pizza was very, vey good. my girls said it was the best pizza they've ever tasted!

the cinnamon, icing, dessert pizza was great! recommended!

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Great place for lunch with friends. Excellent buffet and friendly service. Very helpful staff. Food is always fresh. Great place to call if you want a catered lunch at your work place. True to the Cottage Inn name and standard.

1  Thank kathy b