“Breakfast Buffet!”
Review of Weber's Restaurant

Weber's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 660 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I-94 at exit 172
Reviewed November 3, 2017

First time at Weber's, went for a Sunday morning breakfast buffet with family and friends. They served a variety of breakfast items, as well as made to order omelets and waffles. Reasonably priced with good service made for a nice meal. Quite crowded which leads me to believe it is a popular attraction.

1  Thank Mcsmithrs

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

We visited for dinner considering the restaurants local notoriety. The food was good, not great. The cost what greater than what I would expect, considering I frequent similar restaurants. The service was good, not great. Attentive but they could have been more so as the restaurant was not busy. There are other restaurants in the local area that I feel would provide better selections that are more reasonably priced.

Reviewed October 26, 2017

I have wanted to try Weber's for many years and finally had a reason to go to celebrate a new job. My wife and I went on a Saturday night. The dining area was nice, and we had our choice of main area or a quieter part of the restaurant (there was a person playing piano). We opted for the quitter section. We shared two appetizers: mini-Beef Wellingtons and Escargot. Both were outstanding. For main dishes, I chose the Miso Sea Bass and my wife chose the crab cakes. The sea bass was decent, although the Miso glaze seemed overly sweet and the coloring was different than expected (black on one side, no color the other). The side dish, which was supposed to be an Asian slaw was not good at all. It was basically was lettuce mixed with mayonnaise and I ate one bite and did not want another. Service was disappointing, with my water glass remaining empty for most of the meal (I had finished my wine I ordered with the meal).
Overall, I got the impression of a restaurant that is running on reputation. One interesting thing to note, I made reservations around noon Saturday. Out of the top 10-15 fine dining options in Ann Arbor, this was the only one that was not booked from 5:00-900pm (I made reservations for 6:30). Maybe I am not alone in my experience.

1  Thank Chris E
Reviewed October 17, 2017

The food, service and decor all make this place a pleasant dining experience. I would highly recommend this place if you are in the area or staying at the hotel.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Decided to go somewhere different for lunch on Saturday, so off to AA we were. Wow, we tried each other's meal of prime rib (lunch size was FANTASTIC, we had some to take home) plus their delicious beef stroganoff! The delicious house salad Josh served us was so tasty, we could opt for a full plate of it the next time. The prime rib was SO tender and moist, plus the horse radish sauce added to it. Of course, their bread just topped off the meal. We can't wait to return. Try it out....YOU won't be disappointed.