All reviewsnice breakfastroom was cleanfree breakfastyogurtlittle thingsother hotelsbriarwood mallstayed here for one nightshort driveconvenient locationbusiness tripwould stay againmini fridgecleaning staffbig houselobby areaoff the highway
Reviewed February 8, 2017

First time here. Adequate parking in front and on the side of the building. Very friendly and professional staff. Very. Hotel is quiet and modern. Rooms have microwaves and medium sized refrigerators. Breakfast was well presented and well serviced. Connor and the other staff are to be commended.

Room Tip: Higher floor and facing the north.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
chai j, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2017

Dear CobaltConnection,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent stay experience with us.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Furthermore, thank you for recognizing our staff for their effort, and top notch service they provided during your stay. We hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when your travels bring you back to this area.

Reviewed January 31, 2017

This hotel was nice and clean and you can't beat the price. There were plenty of other hotels in the area that are much more expensive. All I needed was a place to lay down for the night. Nothing fancy. The ride from Detroit Metro Airport was about 40 mins. Arrived after midnight and checked out 7am the next morning. The complimentary breakfast was very convenient. Hotel seemed centrally located as it only took 5 mins to get to the office.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Moses L
chai j, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2017

Dear Moses L,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. We are glad to
hear you enjoyed your quick stay with us. Furthermore, I am thrilled to hear you received great value for what you paid. Our new breakfast program offers more variety and selection to get your day started. We have received great compliments from our guests about our new breakfast program. Once again, thank you for the feedback, and We hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when your travels bring you back to this area.

Reviewed December 23, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with a baby a couple days before Christmas. Fit pack n play next to bed with no problem, used fridge for food, very convenient! The sink is in the room, outside the bathroom, so you can still use it if someone is in the shower/bathroom. Free cookies, lemon water, tea, and coffee in the lobby all day, much appreciated! Staff was friendly and welcoming. Free breakfast was ok--free breakfasts are never that splendid, but I would rate theirs above average. Wish maybe there would have been a firmer pillow but at least there were plenty of pillows. All in all, a great value for the price.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
chai j, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2016

Dear Abwolverine,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent stay experience with us. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and all the amenities that we offer for our guests. Also, we appreciate you recognizing our staff on their friendliness. Thank you for staying with us, and have a happy holiday season!

Reviewed November 30, 2016 via mobile

This hotel passes my #1 criteria which is cleanliness. Room/bed was clean. Two things bothered me though. Very limited cable lineup and the power would go off of the TV randomly. It's great when there is a small refrigerator in the room but this one was so loud when it went on I had to unplug it to sleep.

Stayed: November 2016
chai j, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2016

Dear ObserverGuy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience with us. We are glad to hear you found our hotel be clean as cleanliness of the property is one of our top priority. I apologize about the few mishaps during your stay, and will ensure these items get corrected. Thank you again for the review, and we hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when your travels bring you back to this area.

Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel because I need a king size bed and they were the only reasonable hotels with a king bed on the night I needed.

I checked in to room 209. I noticed a smell in the lobby that wasn't good at all. This was the first sign to turn around and walk out. But I figured maybe somehow it would be okay.

I got to the room and it smell like someone had smoked atleast 3 cartons of cigarettes in it.

I grabbed my bags and went back downstairs. By this time it was 5pm and there was a line of people. I was so upset I got in my car and booked a room at Townplace suites nearby.

I called and cancelled the room but was still charged the entire $148.

If it wasn't for the fact that I get pretty good deals with Marroitt, after this experience I would never stay in another one!
I've had better rooms at Red Roof Inn!!

The front desk staff were very nice when I checked in.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
chai j, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2016

Dear Shantay M,

We appreciate you taking the time share your recent stay experience with us. I am sorry to hear your stay with us was not a pleasant one. It is our priority to deliver clean & fresh room for our guests, and unfortunately we failed to deliver during your stay. I will ensure this was an isolated incident & will share your feedback with my team. At your earliest convenience, please give me a call so that we can take care of you for the inconvenience.