“GREAT SERVICE!”

Players Bar &Grill
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 16, 2017

The food was good, the drinks were good, the atmosphere was good, The service was great, I have no complaints about this restaurant.
I would highly recomend the prime rib dinner.

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

I visit this place frequently the food is good the service is fast. They have bike nights on Monday during that is also a good time.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

From wings to salads to curly fries, you won't be disappointed if you stop in here! Great food, good service, and prices that will have us visiting here often on our adventures west of home.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

Stopped in here at the insistence of my fiance and her sister when I told them I was starving. The place looks a bit like a dive, but the waitresses were very friendly and the beer was cold. We all got wings, and shared mac and cheese bites, and fries. The mac and cheese bites were fantastic, and most of the wing sauces were great. If you need a place to grab a quite bite of good food this would be it for Augusta.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Met up with family here & we all had a great meal & service. They were pretty busy but that did not deter from us getting our food out quickly & the waitress following up to ensure we were taken care of.