“Best burger in town ”

The Trumbles Family Resturant
Ranked #7 of 62 Restaurants in Albert Lea
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

I love their burger and went there with family , we like it good portions and tasty pie
Recommended for Sunday brunch and if you prefer casual dining or have family reunion
Clean and good table service

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank mikejL8728UR

Reviewed September 18, 2018

I try to look for local places that have good ratings on Trip Advisor. I enjoyed the Chicken Parmigiana which came with a salad.

Date of visit: September 2018
Dinah O, Owner at The Trumbles Family Resturant, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2018

Thank you for visiting us. We are glad you enjoyed it. I hope you visit us again soon. If you enjoy pasta we usually serve it every other Thursday evening. Luckily for us we had it two weeks in a row

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

I didn’t hate it but I didn’t love it either. We were looking for a more local place than Perkins. Their Sunday specials were varied - all came with mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans. I had the fried chicken. It was good, but nothing special. Others had a burger (kinda greasy) and the shoestring potato chicken salad (good). Appetizers (cheese curds and onion rings) were good. This place is good for comfort food. Solid, not anything to get excited about, but better than fast food and less expensive than Perkins.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018

After driving for over six hours I was running on empty so I decided to stop at this restaurant for breakfast. Glad I did. Got there right after they opened so did not have to wait on a table. The food was great and the portions were large. The hostess was friendly and I enjoyed my meal. All the benefits of a large chain type restaurant without all the hussle and bussle.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Willeynel
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I had the walleye, cooked well and friendly service. I suggest battered. Felt like a local diner. Easy to find.

Date of visit: August 2018