“Our Favorite Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 6, 2018

This place is always busy with pizza lovers waiting for their hot favorite. Our grandchildren love to go with us for just plain cheese pizza but we like the Oven Combo. We usually see some extended family members, as we did last night. We see many of my husband’s 37 cousins through our visits to Jake’s.

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

I roll in, order the thick crust pizza and a beer and by the time I'm half done the beer the pizza arrives with plenty of cheese! I'm here once a week.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Sarah was super rude and shouldn’t be in service, she slammed my card down and didn’take any eye contact, rushed me and didn’t seem to care I was there. Felt really unwelcome. Just cause your family owns the restaurant doesn’t mean you can be a b*tch
The pizza was really good tho.

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Good cheap pizza. Liked the thin crust. Salad wasn't much more than lettuce and diced tomatoes. Was fast, cheap, and decent.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Fed 4 adults & 3 teens for $43 - not too shabby! Good pizza, generous with the cheese & good selections. Free delivery on time to our hotel!