“Good service”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #3 of 3 Quick Bites in Albert Lea
Description: At Wendy's in Albert Lea, MN we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. Start your day right with Wendy's breakfast menu. See our Wendy's Albert Lea, MN hours, get Wendy's coupons and order online to customize your food, pay online and skip the line. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed July 29, 2018

Passing through Albert Lea and made a quick lunch stop at Wendy's. My wife is not a big fan of fast good but this wasn't bad. The burger she ordered was served hot as was my spicy chicken sandwich. Our fries were also hot.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 2, 2018

I have visited this location many times this month, and it consistantly meets all standards. Clean, quick and hot.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on my way home on Wednesday evening. The fries had a LOT more salt on than usual. The baconator burger was a LOT greasier than usual. The person that made the sandwich smashed the buns onto the burger. When I unwrapped the burger the buns were completely flat on top and bottom!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

This place has an excellent employee in Carlena! She is bubbly and very welcoming. She asked me if "I'd be joining them for lunch or would I be dining out?" I know some 4 star restaurants that could learn a lot from this lady!

The staff wasn't super fast but they were efficient so good tradeoff. The food was hot and really good.

It's been ten years or more since I've been to a Wendy's because of a bad experience. Now, because of Carlena I will add them to my list of places to eat.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick bite and overall it was good. Staff was friendly. The place was clean. I never give super high ratings to fast food places, but I would say it stacked up well against the rest.

Date of visit: July 2017