“Great little diner”
Review of Grandma's Kitchen

Grandma's Kitchen
Ranked #14 of 60 Restaurants in Albert Lea
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

Great place if you like cozy and don’t mind being called “sweety/sweetheart “ or “hun” or “friend/pal” even as a total stranger.
Kind of place you can walk in and it feels like home.
Also the food (burger) was pretty good , fast and reasonably priced

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

We been through Albert Lea tons of times and never ever go into the town ..this time we wanted more than typical chain food. Oh my goodness , we hit the jackpot with Grandmas Kitchen...their burger baskets were delicious! Worth the drive into town off the interstate!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Hoping for a hidden gem based on the TA reviews. Service was attentive and folks were friendly. I couldn't find their menu online anywhere, so I'm attaching a photo. I ordered the grilled cheese sandwich, and my wife had the egg salad sandwich. Her sandwich was excellent. Mine was only so-so. It was perfectly cooked, but it would have been infinitly better had they used cheddar rather than American cheese. The French fries that accompanied my sandwich were terrific. I'm guessing they do a good on burgers.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 5, 2018

We had a burger and a chicken wrap. Both were perfectly cooked, fresh, and tasty. Friendly folk in a small town restaurant. The area is gorgeous near the water, just a block away, so make it a couple hours and include lunch here!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

From MI and traveling to visit National Parks - met a friend at this restaurant! Grandma’s Kitchen met us at the door with a friendly welcome - took the time to make small talk - offered points of interest for us to stop along the way! Which we did and well worth the stop! The food was plentiful and cooked to perfection- very well satisfied and will stop again! Loved their welcoming hospitality!

Date of visit: November 2017