“Solid breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

I took my family to this Perkins for breakfast and we really enjoyed ourselves.

Our waitress really seem like a nice person and she was very friendly and brought us our food.

I had three eggs with sausage and it was good but could've used a little more cheese. My son had the chicken biscuit breakfast and it was excellent.

This is a good solid breakfast and we would come back again.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

Nice general family restaurant. Meal selection is great for young and old. Easy in and easy out. This time we ordered carry out, and meals were ready fast and hot.

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Went here with my wife for a late dinner. Our server was Cande and she's always an excellent server there! No issues with the orders placed. Well worth a visit if you're in the area!

Reviewed December 7, 2016

My son and I had dinner on Sunday the 4th of November. The restaurant was not busy at all. The waitress took our order. I ordered scrambled eggs, bacon and breakfast potatoes. When our meal arrived it came with sausages and hash browns. I gave my son the sausages and I took his bacon. I proceeded to salt my eggs and hash browns. The waitress came back and gave me a side of bacon. I thanked her. She then came back a minute later with another plate of food and took my plate and apologized she said she grabbed the wrong dish. So now my order was correct. A few moments later the folks sitting on the other side of room was being served their dinner when I over hear our waitress say she was sorry for the delay that the kitchen made a mistake on the meals. I happen to look over and noticed the man had sausages, scrambled eggs and hash browns. I see him salt his food and take a bite. He tells his wife his food is really salty. Then it occurred to me that I bet he has the food I had. I hope it wasn't the case but I can't explain it any more than that. The waitress was very nice. But that's the first time I tend to wonder what's really happening in the kitchen.

1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed November 3, 2016 via mobile

Went here with my friends for a quick bite to eat. Cande was our server and was excellent like always. Well worth a visit