“Wonderful spot for lunch or dinner”

Wild Bill's Sports Saloon
Ranked #27 of 77 Restaurants in Apple Valley
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I have visited this place a few times and thought I would give them the positive feedback. Family and I were in this Wednesday and I had the ribs and chicken wings and I thought they were amazing. Wife had the cowboy salad and she was pleased with her meal. Kiddie had the sliders and fries and cleaned his plate. We each had two cocktails and they were as good as usual. Server was pleasant and attentive we always get consistent service. Also have a deal when you buy a 25 dollar gift card they give you a voucher worth 5-500 bucks. Not a bad deal so I bought 100 worth since we come here often and now get to do it for a discount. Great for sports games too.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

While waiting for our car to get serviced nearby, we decided to get lunch and thought we'd try this place. Probably should have gone to subway. It was nothing special. Great I guess if you're looking for a big bar area to watch sports or from other posts, to get drunk on a Friday or Saturday night. We had a burger, soup and chicken tenders with fries. Now, the soup was good but a very small cup. Burger was average. Chicken tenders were huge and meaty but I didn't like the breading. Fries were good. It smelled like stale beer and our waiter was attentive but couldn't wait to get rid of us. Will probably not go there again. Too many other better choices within walking distance.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

We have eaten here many times. This was truely a disappointing visit. I ordered a Blue berry bobber margareta. They were out of bobbers which was ok. Then I noticed a large fly floating below the ice. The y exchanged the drink, but the new glass was so sticky I could not eat my food. I asked for a box to take the food with, but it took them 10 minutes to located a go box. No apology was given for the poor experience. It was not real busy, but it will be a long time before I go back.

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Nice sports bar with loads of extras. The food is top notch! Very tasty hamburgers (and messy...4 napkins). They have something for everyone. Live entertainment, bingo, lunch and dinner specials, kids eat free one day, drink specials, free drinks, and 50 tv's. The best sports bar I have been to!

Reviewed July 29, 2017

Crowded and noisy. Many bouncers needed on W/E. Guys groping waitresses. Saw some drug deals going down. Younger crowd looking for a hookup!