“Great barbecue, fun setting.”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #38 of 77 Restaurants in Apple Valley
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 19, 2017

We ate dinner here at the end of our visit to Minnesota. You walk up to the counter and place your order, and the waitstaff bring the meal to your table. The food was delicious. My husband ordered the burnt ends, and I had the brisket. Even our toddler tried some of the sides.

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

We have been here several times and it has been pretty good. This time it was great. It was the best ribs I have had at a Famous Dave's. I will definitely go back sooner rather than later. Our daughter said her cheeseburger was really good also.

Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

Lunch date with hubby. Good food, clean restaurant and good service. I had the chopped salad. Really good, would get again.

Reviewed October 6, 2016

Famous Daves is a great restaurant for decent BBQ food. Service is usually good and the food is great! This visit however the service was lacking. One staff member was cleaning tables and bringing out food. He was new too.Food took a long time to come out. It appeared that they were short staffed. Food tasted great and I would go there again to get my BBQ fix !

Reviewed August 16, 2016

I really like the food at this restaurant, and I wanted to have smoked ribs that were without the sauces, or possibly with sauce on the side. It wasn't an option. I'm no a low carb diet, and protein is always a great choice. Ribs have zero carbs without the sauces. They'd be my top choice if they had low carb options, but sad to say they don't. I sent a note to corporate, and here's my response: "Famous Dave Anderson spent more than 25 years of his adult life searching all over the country for the best of barbeque, smoked meats, and accompaniments. Since each of our food items have been personally developed by Dave, specifically to compliment our food, we do not accept submissions from outside sources."