“Baker's Square, Apple Valley, MN”

Bakers Square Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Apple Valley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Welcome to your Apple Valley Bakers Square Restaurant & Bakery! Offering all-day breakfast, modern comfort food and excellent service-Bakers Square is the perfect place to enjoy all your meals. At Bakers Square, serving The Best Pie in America® is something guests have counted on for over 40 years. With pie varieties like our Original French Silk, Southern Pecan, Country Apple and Pumpkin with Whipped Cream, Bakers Square can add the perfect touch to any gathering.
Reviewed February 8, 2016

My wife and I stop at Baker's Square almost every week. There is always someone there greeting you, and taking you to a table or booth. The orders go in fast, and food comes to your table hot, and very tasty. Someone always comes by to see if we want anything else, is the food good, etc.
When you pay the bill, they always say "thank you and come again", which we do.

Reviewed December 15, 2015

Haven't been to Bakers Square in a very long time. I started to eat my eggs when I noticed a hair and my husband had something off with his meal. We both mentioned something and they did comp one of our dinners. The restaurant was very busy and they did apologize but I don't think we will return for a long time. Now their pies were AWESOME! No complaints and very happy with them.

Reviewed November 27, 2015 via mobile

Went here with my wife to get some pie. Fast service and friendly staffing. Pies here are always so good! Highly recommended!

Reviewed July 25, 2015

great service, hot food, fast service and delicious coffee. They offer a military discount and senior discount, you need to ask for it.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

Food is good, pies are wonderful, nice quiet place to sit and visit while you eat a sandwich or a piece of pie..