“Great burgers and fun for the grandkids”

Red Robin Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 77 Restaurants in Apple Valley
Cuisines: American, Deli
Reviewed June 23, 2016

Great burgers and lots of choices for kids. Very friendly service and great place to bring the family for a fun evening. .

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed June 6, 2016 via mobile

The staff were really nice they had a cool machine that let you swipe a card and pay for a single meal when ordering With Friends. Food is really good.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 17, 2016

We had not eaten at a Red Robin and saw a commercial on TV regarding all you can eat french fries. We decided to visit, because it is getting harder and harder to find a really good burger. We got the least expensive burger on the menu and it was $7. NO, not worth it. our french fries came out warm and i sent them back, stating we were of a generation that cooked the fries when they were ordered. (strange look) The new batch came out, less fries. Together they did not make up one full order. Then when you pay the bill, it is automation at the table, the machine told me what i had to leave for a tip. Trying to get out of that was embarrassing. The waitstaff had to show me how to do it. She ask if it was going to be more, I said no it is going to be less. Reason: She took my plate away with my fries and the large bite of treat for my dog. Lucky she even got a tip. Never, Never will we eat at that chain.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank Lois J
Reviewed April 28, 2016 via mobile

Was with my son and grandchildren. Ordered never ending fries while we waited for our food. We had to beg for more fries and our food took forever. The manager brought our food and basically dropped it on the table saying nothing. My son asked for more fries and he brought them and slammed them down on the table again saying nothing. We asked our server who he was and she confirmed he was the manager and when we explained why SHE apologized. Good was good but....

Date of visit: March 2016
3  Thank Rougher72
Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

If you like good creative burgers then this is the place for you! We always have good service and love their rewards program. Can't wait for the next time.

Date of visit: March 2016