“Best fast-food breakfast”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #5 of 77 Restaurants in Apple Valley
Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

Love their beakfast offerings and the coffee is THE BEST! Place is always clean and staff is very friendly. Only negative is they seem to be a bit understaffed in the morning.

Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

This is mine & my husband's first time visiting Chick-fil-A. Both the service & the food are absolutely phenomenal. Best quality anywhere & the young lady who took care of us was so attentive.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

We stop into this Chick-Fil-A about every other week or so while running errands or between activities. Never had a bad meal. Chicken is always moist and delicious. I love the salads and the frosted lemonades. Staff is always friendly.

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend is from Texas and always talks about his restaurant. Finally, when we were in the area, I decided to give it a try. And they did not disappoint! Best chicken wrap I have ever had! It was lunch time so they were super busy, but we went through the drive thru faster than expected. I had a chicken wrap with creamy salsa and a fruit cup on the side. It was the best food I have ever eaten! My mom got the chicken nuggets or popcorn chicken, beware they are small nuggets. But they are good. I might even make the 2 hour drive more often just to eat here! I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

Went here with my wife and friends. Order was made fast with no issues. The food here is always yummy and amazing. Well worth a visit.