“Lunch is busy, food is good”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Apple Valley is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed March 18, 2017

I always enjoy eating at Panera. The food is good, and the service has been improved. This location is located in the 'center' of Apple Valley, near shopping, and Wings Federal Credit Union's Main office.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank CMDBFD

Reviewed January 20, 2017

I met up with some friends here right after Christmas. The staff was very friendly. For being busy the restaurant was clean. I would for sure stop by and have dinner with my family.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed January 7, 2017

The kiosk is supposed to help you avoid the line but it isn't very user friendly and by the time I was done I'm sure I would have finished up sooner at the counter. I got my food to go and the servers were very helpful and pleasant, but when I got home one of the sandwiches I ordered was missing. I called for a credit on my card and the manager gave it to me immediately. But, I never received an "I'm sorry that happened." Kind of bummed me out.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

Sandwich and soup very good. Cinnamon cake not too keen. Have been before and enjoyed their good too.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 2, 2016

They need to do some serious updating. The furniture is very beat up and soiled with grease, which make eating there slightly repulsive. The furniture is always sticky. The floor is filthy. They have cut back on help by installing ordering kiosks and I think that may be when and why things got worse but they weren't that great even before. One time I was served a salad with slimy rotting lettuce which I had to send back. I have to say the manager was very apologetic. Generally the food is OK but you have to wonder if the part of the restaurant that the public sees is so gross then what is the hidden part like? We have decided we don't need to eat there anymore. There are plenty of other nicer, cleaner places near by.

Date of visit: November 2016