“Bad reservation system”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Arlington
E-Z Rest Arlington Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed 20 August 2006

I made reservations in person last Sept 20, 2005 for 3 rooms for this past Saturday August 19, 2006 (150th anniversary of the towns founding) I did recheck my reservation this pass June 8, 2006, when I was passing thru Arlington and was assured everything was in order according to the clerk working that day. Later I was told she was let go. I did call this past week August 15, 2006 and was told we had no rooms. the reason being a wedding party was booked. The person I talked to had a very "I really do not care" attitude. This is a small motel in a small town, one would think you would be treated better. The next town Gaylord, MN (7 miles) has a nice motel the Gold Leaf Inn & Suites they were happy to take care of our needs. My reccomendation by pass the Arlington Motel in Arlington, MN.

5  Thank WAIDMANNSLUST

Been to E-Z Rest Arlington Motel? Share your experiences!