We stayed at this Drury again recently and its still a wonderful hotel. Its been almost a year since our last visit and I was glad to see they are keeping the building clean and well maintained. I highly recommend this hotel for a visit to the St. Louis area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Arnold is an easy drive to downtown St. Louis via I-55, but guests also enjoy antique shopping in Kimmswick and other small towns, or hiking and biking trails in state parks along the Mississippi River. A free hot breakfast and free evening 5:30 Kickback(R) with free hot food and free cold beverages are included with your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Arnold reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Arnold
- Drury Inn & Suites Arnold Hotel Arnold