“Lunch with my father”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

You can never go wrong with the common man. We have eaten at them all over NH, but this is the first time for my 89 year old father. He loved it!! We had cheese and crackers to start ( two different dip cheeses) and then a lovely dinner. My father and wife are not big eaters, so our waitress told us that m-th they offer half portions for half the price until 6 pm. That was great for them. My father had the pot roast and still had to take some home. I had the salmon ( delicious ) and my wife had walnut chicken. Great time and great meal!!

Reviewed May 29, 2016

The food was excellent..I had the crab cakes and my husband had the spaghetti squash primavera. Portions are large enough to share. The hot rolls and bread were "melt in your mouth wonderful". Didn't even need the butter. Help yourself crackers and cheese spreads is a very unique idea, to have with your cocktail before dinner. Did not scrimp on the liquor in the cocktails. Our waiter, Zak, was friendly, attentive and helpful with dinner suggestions. The restaurant, itself was warm and inviting and decorated ecliptic ally. There is a bar upstairs that could be loud enough to be distracting.

Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

Common Man Ashland is must stop when in the area. Tonight has Grilled Beef Kabobs and Pan Seared Salmon. Both came out hot and the sides were great. The veg of the day Kale with carrots cooked perfectly. Kim our server very attentive. Make sure you find your way her. Great job Chef Shelia.

Reviewed April 28, 2016 via mobile

This place is consistently good, it's been a while since my last visit but the same high standards are in place. The night we visited our server was in training ahead of the summer; how refreshing that people still train servers! Be aware that meals are served with all sorts of extras so you won't need appetizers!

Reviewed April 21, 2016

Live music on the weekends, great drink specials and amazing food!! They are all over the state and worth a visit into each of them!!