Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
Free cancellation until 21-05-28
FindHotelUS$76
Hotels.comUS$76
StayForLongUS$102
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2020 via mobile

My boyfriend and I picked this crash for the night as we are collectors of the Covid samples up and down the coast. We picked something in our budget bc we were like hey we just need to sleep how and could it be? WRONG! The room smelled of dirt and musk. The towels and wash clothes were crunchy. Our skin was crawling when we sat on the bed. I seen a couple creepy crawlers. We ended up not even spending the night we went downtown the street to the holiday inn express and I’m glad we did! We probably could of caught corona in that room vs us carrying samples in the back of our cars. Do better if you want folks to spend their money at this place. Yuck

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2020 via mobile

Had to find something at last minute and this was the only thing available. Little bugs/roaches everywhere. Horrid! Do not stay here. Tried to clean but nothing can help this place except a total overhaul. I normally dont write bad reviews but this one warranted it. Go somewhere else!!!

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

Booked this as a last minute trip & I picked this place due to my budget. The bed was hard & the pillows were pretty flat. The walls were thin, so you could hear people in other rooms & outside. The hair dryer had broken parts, so none of us used it.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

Price shopping is how this shows up. Room clean, hot water OK for showering, one lamp disconnected, slight damage to window screen. Had to figure out how to get temperature comfortable in the room, but once you do that it s OK. Just needed bed and shower for a few days, so it served the purpose. The negative is the hotel tax, which is outside of the hotel operators control. OK stay

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2019

Took my little fam here during Memorial day weekend. Staff was great and very attentive. Rooms were clean and cleaning staff on point with toiletries. Would definetly come here again during the summer. Pool was fun, fellow neighbors have music and food and love to share. Family oriented and seems to be family owned as well.

Date of stay: May 2018