Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$84
PricelineUS$75
Expedia.comUS$79
Agoda.comUS$78
Hotels.comUS$79
All reviews atlantic city third floor bed was comfortable manager smell
Selected filters
Reviewed November 22, 2020

Summary
3.8
Good
Rooms
3.4
Location
4.6
4.4
What guests are saying
"Very nice staff, very clean & roomy room and very affordable..will come back
"The location was pretty good, the rooms were fine, the service was great."
"She lied and it's creepy that people can see u sleep"

Families

People often mention

Equestrian Wanderlust
1/5
3 days ago on Google
This hotel has an amazing therapy pool indoors but don't foolishly book for that reason because it a completely UNHEATED pool in a freezing cold room. I was paralyzed 2 years ago and have only recently re-learned to walk and swimming is an essential part of my rehabilitation, hence I chose this property only to step into a 45 degree room with a pool that was about 70 degrees. All the windows were open and a breeze pouring in. I spoke to the manager on duty who closed the windows and turned the heat up and extended the pool hours to midnight. At 11pm, 2 hours later the room was still freezing and even in the morning, with a door open to the unheated hall...ugh....it was still freezing cold. Spoke to the day manager before check out and she gave a lame "I'm sorry" a shrug of the shoulders and an offer of some undefined discount should I return. That's ALL. Personally, as a travel writer I have never experienced such terrible customer care. Room was ok but I had MANY OTHER choices with usable indoor pools so it was a complete waste of money and they didn't give a hoot.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Manager, Other at Comfort Suites Atlantic City North, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2020

Dear Shantal,

We are very sorry to read about the poor experience you had during the stay.
Please accept our sincere apologies, this is indeed very unfortunate.
I fully understand your disappointment and frustration due to the multiple issues you have mentioned.

Whatever may be the reasons, we will definitely verify the reality and take actions against the concerned after investigations and steps to prevent such happenings in the future.

We would like to inform that this is not a regular feature of our hospitality and we will properly check your comments with the team and implement appropriate solutions to please our guest.

I hope you do consider us again in the future as we would love the chance to change your impression of our property.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed January 1, 2020

The bed was comfortable and day one’s staff were very friendly. Upon arrival there was an unpleasant odor in the lobby and the third floor hallway. Smelled as if had been cleaned with dirty rags. The room smell was ok though. The door to the room was too small for the frame which caused excessive noise. There was no insulation from hallway or room next door noise. Especially troubling when very loud guests returned to their room about 2:30am with no regard for others. I guess someone called but it made the situation even louder. The heating unit made noises and was very loud all night. The bathroom lighting was ridiculously dim. The shower had no hot water. As I was checking out shortly after that, I waited for the “how was your stay” but never got asked because the phone needed to be answered for someone’s complaint of “no hot water”. The person was told too many people were taking showers at that same time!?! Isn’t this a hotel?? Unsure how this hotel has the decent ratings it does. I was very disappointed.

Date of stay: December 2019
hospitality338, Manager at Comfort Suites Atlantic City North, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2020

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire staff, I sincerely apologize for not meeting up to your standards. I have our maintenance department on the door, bathroom lighting, hot water and A/C issues, our housekeeping department has been made aware of the odor issues in lobby and on the floors.

I am sorry about the front desk persons' comments as far as the issues mentioned and that employee was coached as to the correct way to interact with guests.

Again, I wholeheartedly apologize for the experience you received.

Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

Husband & I travel frequently. We are particular about where we stay but do not require luxury. Usually we stay at Hampton Inns, however the price difference between this & the Hampton next door was immense!
Knowing the neighborhood would be ok we took a chance. We were not sorry. Our room was every bit as nice as an older Hampton. Our beds were very comfortable with very nice linens. (A MUST!) Only complaint about the bathroom was dim lighting but there was a well lit mirror just outside the door. We had comfortable seating when my brother stopped in for a visit, so no one had to sit on the beds. TV worked great too. We heard negative things about the free breakfast so we passed on that and took advice from other reviewers and went down the street. Dollar for dollar this was an excellent choice.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
hospitality338, General Manager at Comfort Suites Atlantic City North, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2019

Dear Margaret,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate the kind words about our nice linens and comfy beds. However, we are saddened to read your comments about the dim lighting in the bathroom and our breakfast. Our maintenance department corrected the lighting issue and our breakfast ambassador has updated our breakfast selection which we invite you to try on your next visit to the area.

We do hope to serve your future lodging needs! Thanks again for your business!

Dennard Brown
Manager
Comfort Suites North

Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

The Manager and front desk staff are very helpful and made checking in and out easy. The jetted tub is wonder but some extra attention is needed to clean in the jets. Our A/C also need a new filter. Other than that, this place is convenient to Atlantic City, quiet, the bed and pillows are super comfortable. The Lobby and breakfast area was neat and clean

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank littleladysvt
hospitality338, General Manager at Comfort Suites Atlantic City North, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us. Your feedback we take very seriously and it continues to help us improve. We are glad you enjoyed our staff, location, comfort, and breakfast during your stay. We apologize for failing to meet your expectations with the jet tub and AC. We have shared your concerns with the team and have addressed your concerns.

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to address your concerns and prevent issues from occurring in the future.

We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed September 2, 2019

The room was ready early and was very nice. Better than i expected. Getting a room outside of AC can be very challenging. The room was very clean, bathroom was spotless and the bed was immaculate. What is keeping this from a 5/5 are two items:
1. Breakfast was Terrible. The eggs were very dry, which is hard to do for scrambled eggs. The waffle maker was dirty and I did not feel comfortable using it and the room where you ate was very very tight. I gave up on breakfast and went out to the Phoenix diner along route 30 for a great meal, it is the best dinner along route 30
2. The hallway had a musty odor. This was not present in the room but the hallway was another story, may I suggest they get the carpets cleaned on a regular basis or change the carpets.

Room tip: Be very cvareful along route 30 outside of AC. Chose the hotel based on an average of at least 8.0 or higher otherwise very problematic
Date of stay: September 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your your recent experience with us. Your feedback tells us what we are doing right, wrong, and how we can improve. We are glad your room met your expectations and bed was immaculate. We do apologize for failing to meet you expectations with the breakfast and hallways. Your comments have been shared with our team and has been addressed to prevent further issues from occurring again in the future.

We appreciate your loyalty and opportunity given to allow us to address your concerns. We look forward to serving you in the future and showing the improvements we have made.