Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$109
FindHotelUS$110
Hotels.comUS$109
PricelineUS$109
HIExpress.comUS$109
StayForLongUS$136
All reviews atlantic city front desk hot tub indoor pool yogurt would definitely stay here again first floor complimentary breakfast boardwalk concert
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2020

This hotel is super nice and has bells and whistle ‘s. Yogi the new owner as of this month goes above and beyond to accommodate. We love it here and can’t wait to come back! They have an indoor pool and a hot tub. It was awesome. I highly recommended coming here.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 9, 2020 via mobile

From the time of booking to the time I checked out was great. Hotel was very clean from the inside out. Sanitizer stations were literally everywhere. Staff was extremely pleasant. The two gentlemen at the front desk were so friendly. Also not one but two calls were made to my room to make sure all was well. That was a plus in my book! Breakfast was served and handled by staff which was also a plus as well! Wanted to try the pool and/or hot tub but it was a little too crowded for me with the size it was. Other than that all was well.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank VictoriaD799
nancy khatiwala, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to your next visit to our Inn.

Reviewed December 8, 2019

The place was like a gymnasium. People running around and screaming the entire weekend I was there. Noise until 3 or 4 in the morning both nights. If you insist on staying here, beg them to give you a room on the 3rd floor. Otherwise, you will hear whoever is in the room above you stomping around. I had to hear the people in the room next to me also since this hotel doesn't believe in good soundproofing. The first night I heard loud screaming and quickly turned down what I was listening to because I thought somebody was maybe being assaulted. No. Just a guest acting crazy. The lady next door was singing and banging things around until 4 in the morning on the second night.

I had to turn off the heating unit because it was blowing a horrible stench into the room... like rotten eggs. Even though it was supposedly off, it kept turning itself on again every few minutes and FP would show on its electronic display. Not sure what that was about but the room stunk to high heaven. This property also looks as if its rooms have not been renovated in a long time. Really showing its age. They were doing construction downstairs on the first floor when I was there so hopefully this location is due for a renovation. And you know how front desk staff only wants to hear how wonderful they are. $120+ a night to hardly get any sleep? "Oh, I'm sorry". And that's that.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the top floor to avoid upstairs noise
Date of stay: December 2019
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2019

Hi payitfwd71,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel.

We’re the first choice of travelers who need a simple, engaging place to rest and it seems that we've failed to deliver. I'm sorry to hear about the noise disturbance and unpleasant smell of the room made you uncomfortable. This isn't the quality of service you've come to expect from us.

I brought this up to our hotel management's attention. I trust that the necessary action will be discussed with the team, so event as this will be handled better. I've also sent you a private message discussing this further.

We appreciate you choosing us for your lodging needs. We hope you'll give us another chance to host your stay and make things right this time.

All the best,

Jomar M.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed October 30, 2019 via mobile

A friend and I were headed to Atlantic City for a concert at one of the casinos. The room prices nearest the boardwalk were out of our price range so we decided to look a bit away.

This Hilton Inn Express got great reviews and looked like it was a quick and easy ride down to our destination, with on site parking, and breakfast included. It did not disappoint!

The hotel was immaculately clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast had an amazing variety of items from fruit, yoghurt, omelettes, and cereal to pancakes.

Unfortunately our concert was cancelled until December, but we plan on booking into this hotel once again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Gina R
Reviewed September 5, 2019

decent hotel ,pool was great,staff was so helpful.perect location near altantic city,great breakfast.staff went out of there way to make our stay pleasant.room was very clean.and no smoke smell anywhere.thank you I will came back again

Room tip: our room was clean and had a very quiet a/c
Date of stay: August 2019