Red Carpet Inn Absecon
US$127
HIExpress.com
Garden State Inn(Absecon)(Great Value!)
US$105
Priceline
US$119
TripAdvisor
Casino Inn(Absecon)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 1, 2008

There was blood on the sheets, holes in the blankets, fire alarm on ceiling busted, no phone it was not usable, urine stains on bedspread, webs & spiders on ceiling, rusted tub, dirty floor, rugs, doors with stains, fauset in tub never cleaned, along with the tub. I took plenty of pictures. Reported this matter to the Dep. board of health. And they went right away. Neadless to say when I left he destroyed all evedence. I HAVE PICTURES. HE CAN'T DESTROY THAT. AND American Express has them too!. SHAM..SHAME ON HIM FOR RUNNING THIS HOTEL TO THE GROUND. DISCUSTING. THANK GOD I HAD MY OWN SHEETS AND BLANKET...I SHOULD OF SLEPTED IN MY CAR.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank sciz333
Reviewed September 28, 2002

The guy who runs this place is a total slimeball. He twice confirmed my reservation at a rate of $47.50 for the night. When my companion and I arrived to check-in, he became angry, insisted that we were lying, and told us that his rooms were $89 a night and if we didn't like it we could go somewhere else. We did, and I hope you do too!

15  Thank SuieIthaca