“HORRIBLE customer service”

Jo-Jo's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 54 Restaurants in Absecon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

This is the second time I have tried to order delivery an hour and a half before they close and they refuse to deliver because they aren't coming this way anymore for the night. What kind of crap is that? I would have no problem picking it up if it wasn't for the fact that I have a disabled daughter who has no business being dragged out because they pick and choose where they want to deliver on which days. I used to order here very often and I am done because this is ridiculous.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed November 9, 2015 via mobile

By far the best pizza I have ever had the sauce is perfect and they are not stingy with the cheese lol if you ever in the area I highly recommend you stop by

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed June 28, 2015

Some of the best pizza in there area and the area has some great pizza. It is always deservedly crowded. Many TVs, great beer selection and large portions. Worth a stop.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed June 14, 2015 via mobile

We were trying to find somewhere casual to eat on our first night at our resort in Atlantic City. We were tired and hungry. We found Jo-Jo's and said to ourselves " this looks good" and pulled in. The A/C was working great on this warm June day. We had good service and good food. I would have to say the best part of our meal was the Lemon cake. It was outstanding. I will go back at least once while we are here to get another piece. The price for what we got was not too bad. We had a party of five, got an appetizer of garlic bread with some marinara sauce. We then got a burger, three subs, some wings and beverages for about $60.00 with the tip. I would recommend trying the pizza too cause it looked great.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed April 22, 2015

JoJo's is a great spot for a good sandwich or slice of pizza. They are conveniently located just outside the main gate of Stockton University making it convenient for students and their visiting families.

Date of visit: March 2015