“Decent food, rude staff. ”

Jo-Jo's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 53 Restaurants in Absecon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Their pizza is good; subs are ok. The counter girls lack proper customer service. Still on the fence, if I would return or not.

Reviewed May 17, 2016

I've bought salads here before and were very good.The same for this recent salad, I ordered a garden salad with grilled chicken it was so good! And the chicken is always warm which i like. If you want a really fresh salad Jo-Jo's is the place. The lettuce is crisp, it doesn't seem to be that bagged lettuce you get in some restaurants.

Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

This is the second time I have tried to order delivery an hour and a half before they close and they refuse to deliver because they aren't coming this way anymore for the night. What kind of crap is that? I would have no problem picking it up if it wasn't for the fact that I have a disabled daughter who has no business being dragged out because they pick and choose where they want to deliver on which days. I used to order here very often and I am done because this is ridiculous.

Reviewed November 9, 2015 via mobile

By far the best pizza I have ever had the sauce is perfect and they are not stingy with the cheese lol if you ever in the area I highly recommend you stop by

Reviewed June 28, 2015

Some of the best pizza in there area and the area has some great pizza. It is always deservedly crowded. Many TVs, great beer selection and large portions. Worth a stop.