“Mmmm good!”

Jo-Jo's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 53 Restaurants in Absecon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Great pizza! The delivery is fast. The buffalo chicken tenders are also very good. Highly recommended

Reviewed January 17, 2017

I love getting my salads form Jo Jo's they are always so fresh. When I order Grilled chicken it's not cold it's always hot which is the way I like it. What can I say but they make a great salad!

Reviewed January 7, 2017

I was in the area and working. Needed a quick lunch so pizza is usually my answer. Two Neopolitan slices usually does the trick. This was the closest pizzeria to my location. Arrived in the parking lot and as I walked in there was a poorly hand written sign next to the front door that said "No Teams". The place looked sizeable, but to each their own. Upon entering there was another sign that stated that tables were for waitress service only. So I assumed I was taking my pizza to the car and dining. Attractive counter server with no smile or personality took my order. Heated my two slices to a nice temperature. She asked if I wanted a box. I said no that a bag would suffice. They don't use bags. So I took my two slices on plates to my car because I did not see the point in having a pizza box in my car. The owner may want to consider bags because I am certain that they are a considerable cost saving over boxes. While dining mid-afternoon in the parking lot I noticed many others doing the same. I am assuming that the next time I am in the area there will be a sign that says " No Dining in your Car in the Parking Lot." The pizza wasn't outstanding enough to make me want to return. Enjoy!

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Their pizza is good; subs are ok. The counter girls lack proper customer service. Still on the fence, if I would return or not.

Reviewed May 17, 2016

I've bought salads here before and were very good.The same for this recent salad, I ordered a garden salad with grilled chicken it was so good! And the chicken is always warm which i like. If you want a really fresh salad Jo-Jo's is the place. The lettuce is crisp, it doesn't seem to be that bagged lettuce you get in some restaurants.