Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$61
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews couple of nights floor manager ac room
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2020

Stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights and really enjoyed our stay. The owner or manager, Bernadette made us feel at home. Room was very clean, nice cold AC and very quiet location. The maintenance man found my keys in the parking lot and kindly brought them to the room. They are doing renovations and i can see the place is only going to be better. Good luck with it!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bernadette Roché, General Manager at Scottish Inns & Suites Galloway, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2020

Happy you can see a difference in the property. Everyday it gets better.

Reviewed August 5, 2020

I have stayed at many of the motels on the white horse pike...this one is BY FAR the best overall experience. The owner and housekeeping are such a pleasure to communicate with and they are so helpful. Anything I've needed during my current stay has been delivered to my door within 5 minutes everytime. Place is outstandingly clean, bed, floor, shower, jaccuzi, toilet, everything is as clean as new and it is sincerely appreciated considering almost all of the other motels in the area are pretty dirty, but not this one!

Date of stay: August 2020

You folks were great!
So glad you came back to stay!

See you again!

Reviewed August 1, 2020

I came across this hotel through Booking.com. They are under new ownership/management and don’t have many reviews but all the reviews I saw were excellent so I took a chance.
By my surprise, the room was extremely nice and very clean!
The King bed was very comfortable and AC was super cold which I like very much.
They are renovating so you can tell what still needs to be updated, like the furniture in the room and a bigger TV would be a nice addition because my laptop screen is bigger. See pictures ...
I was only there for a couple of nights and tv wasn’t so important but I’m sure they don’t mind hearing this.

The manager, Bernadette was there to greet me.
She was so sweet, as was the housekeeper Kathy.
If I needed anything, they were around on site and a quick text or phone call away.
It was only about a 15 drive to Atlantic City where I spent lots of time and lots of money!!! So save your money for the casinos and stay at this hotel in Galloway.
I don’t think you’ll regret your decision.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are so glad that you had a nice time here and we are grateful for this review.

Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 29, 2020 via mobile

Had to find a room for friends...this place came up. They said it looks bad on the outside but rooms are being renovated and they are nice. Floors are hardwood look...no nasty carpet. Room isncleana dnpeople are so nice! Very surprised and very happy with this place. Can't thank them enough for their hospitality! Don't be put off by outside...check out the rooms. Worth it and not expensive.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bernadette Roché, General Manager at Scottish Inns & Suites Galloway, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for being the first review!
We have done much work to the property since your visit and are excited to post all new photos soon. Renovations continue inside the rooms and outside to the property. The yellow green building is now Blue, grey and white, what has been finished anyway.
to all new guests, we hope you will give our lovely hotel a chance.
We are the best in the area!

Take care