Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$49
FindHotelUS$49
Hotels.comUS$49
Expedia.comUS$49
eDreamsUS$49
StayForLongUS$57
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2020 via mobile

Not practicing Social Distancing in the pool. The sign say capacity is 10- but there are 35 kids and adults in the pool. No lifeguard on duty.
Bathroom got clogged and no one came. Have to go to the desk to ask for a plunger. Service is really bad. Needs serious upgrading and customer orientation for staff.
Beddings and carpets smells moldy and will not transfer guest to another room.
Seriously look in all reviews before booking. Awful experience.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ewengski
Reviewed October 15, 2019

It was priced really well, very clean, the complimentary breakfast was filling and convenient as I was there for a convention it was simple to just go downstairs on your way out, grab and go, I was quite surprised at how fast they helped me get everything I needed. I booked through a 3rd party website, and they took care of everything so fast as soon as I got there, I was well accommodated. I am planning to go back to Atlantic City again and when I do I know exactly where to go!

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2019

Rooms need an upgrade. Beds need bed bug protective covering. Mattress was hard and Box spring had holes in it. Found a bug in the bathroom. Chairs terribly stained. Squashed bugs on the wall. Furniture is chipped. Microwave is rusted on the outside. For the money I paid I expected better.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2019

Room full of mold, was told no other room equal was available and would not refund to a lower rated room. Ended up leaving and very dissatisfied. Not my first issue with these hotels... I advise anyone thinking about it to definitely think again

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2019

Electrical outlet didn't work, TV only got one channel, internet didn't work and staff insisted that it did, low water pressure, and not the cleanest place either. I'll never go back. Very disappointing for a Days Inn.

Date of stay: August 2019