Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
QualityUS$61
PricelineUS$61
FindHotelUS$68
Hotels.comUS$64
Expedia.comUS$64
HurbUS$64
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2020 via mobile

Literally trash. Had to listen to seagulls all morning because of the abundance of trash. From what I’m seeing, it doesn’t get taken care of often. There’s stray trash all over the property. I guess if I was a seagull. This would be my choice of stays.
The room I stayed in was just wore out. Shower drips constantly, carpet has holes. Stains on surfaces.
The beds were comfortable but don’t have much else good to say.
Hope they step up.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 20, 2019

Called front desk 3x - no answer; went to front desk - no one there; did not respond to ringing bell at front desk; employee argued w/ me and did not apologize. Stay somewhere else - anywhere else. Will never stay at this property again. Also unable to contact anyone at Choice Hotels Corporate - on hold for 20+ minutes

Room tip: Don’t stay here!!
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 4, 2019

not a bad hotel, for the price we had paid. everything that we wanted. the staff was friendly. the door was a little stiff, had to practically kick it open to get in. little outdated, but clean. hot tub was very enjoyable!! after days of walking up and down on the beautiful boardwalk, soaking my body in it with my mr. bubble, got me ready for the next day of fun on the boardwalk and the beach!!!!

Room tip: get a room with a hot tub, after walking the boardwalk as much as we did, THE HOT TUB WAS A REAL RELIEF!!!
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 9, 2019

I gave this hotel a one star because at least the sheets and bedding were clean. When we first entered the non-smoking room you could clearly smell the odor of cigarettes. Something that can be covered up with febreeze and deodorizers. You could tell the rug was not vaccumed because we found someone elses pills on the floor as well as candy wrappers. The rug had red stains on it and the wall had scribble on it (probably from a child) The lamp shade was dirty and stained. These are things that can be taken care of with a little shampoo and 409! There were barely enough towels in .the room for two days. When I mentioned these things to the manager all I got was an excuse for the smoke filled room. I will not go back here again.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank harleyrose1977
Reviewed September 8, 2019

The hotel is basic, "non-frills" lodging. The free breakfast was ok. Room showed some signs of wear, but was not as bad as some said......my tub drain was slow and when I reported it, they came and fixed it in minutes. I used both AC and heat as we had a big temp swing, and they worked fine. TV was good, and so were fridge/microwave. They had a small outdoor pool that I didn't use. Ice machine didn't work first night, but did the next time I tried. Desk people were helpful. The price was good.

Date of stay: September 2019